Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Threaded View

(Juniata County)

Default Re: Leo running serial on CCW for allegedly rolling through a stop sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    If I stop someone for a MVC Violation or a Pedestrian Stop, I have to do a report that documents all aspects of that stop. The reasonable suspicion for the stop, location, time, all of my info and all of the person stopped info, whether I frisked, searched and/or arrested said person. Their driver license number and if appropriate their LTCF number. This form is discoverable if the person is arrested. Otherwise it is not a publicly accessible form, so the information contained on it is not open to the public. I don't see how you think this is a confidential violation. And again, what occurred was not a transfer as regulated by the statute.
    :-)

The law says any disclosure of LTCF information.

I agreed with you it wasn’t a transfer.

For the record, I also feel PSAP dispatchers having access to the information is an unlawful disclosure. There is a contact number for any Leo that would need to verify the status. There is no excuse for a dispatcher to have access to that information.
    Last edited by PAMedic=F|A=; March 26th, 2020 at 12:25 AM.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001