Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Leo running serial on CCW for allegedly rolling through a stop sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Not once they inform you they are conducting an investigation. Thats when if you feel you are a suspect, you ask for a Lawyer.
    Huh? We're not allowed to lie during an investigation but they are?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Leo running serial on CCW for allegedly rolling through a stop sign.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    I dont blame op for telling the officer he had a gun, on a bike, wallet in right rear pocket and gun at 5oclock can be asking for trouble
    why the hell would you carry a wallet in a rear pocket? Especially riding a motorcycle? Talk about uncomfortable.

(Philadelphia County)

I know a few guys whose wallets are like hockey pucks and they carry them in their back pockets....boggles my mind why a man needs to carry so much shit around in public everyday.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    Well, some forethought in this situation would help. If riding while carrying, keep your "papers" in your front jacket breast pocket.

This, and if driving a car, or out and about, back left pocket, which is more comfortable than right back pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I know a few guys whose wallets are like hockey pucks and they carry them in their back pockets....boggles my mind why a man needs to carry so much shit around in public everyday.
    I had it in my front pocket jacket pocket. Nothing like a brick up your ass on a bike. I'm just more pissed that it became part of the investigation. I had nothing to hid nor do I. But also there's no reason for 1.5 he stop for a speed sign when I had all my information and was literally my first ticket ever.

Then tells me well I have 3, 911 calls go to go. I'm glad that stop was so important.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Guerndt View Post
    I had it in my front pocket jacket pocket. Nothing like a brick up your ass on a bike. I'm just more pissed that it became part of the investigation. I had nothing to hid nor do I. But also there's no reason for 1.5 he stop for a speed sign when I had all my information and was literally my first ticket ever.

Then tells me well I have 3, 911 calls go to go. I'm glad that stop was so important.
    Maybe he was just a lazy bastard and used you as an excuse so he couldn't respond to any other calls.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Stopped while carrying on a motorcycle?

Inform the officer/trooper I'm carrying?

Yeah , I've BTDT about a dozen or two times. Everything from, ''OK sir , thanks for telling me , just keep it holstered!" to ''Watcha carrying? How do you like it?'' to being ordered on the ground at gunpoint , wanted felon style.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post

Yeah , I've BTDT about a dozen or two times. Everything from, ''OK sir , thanks for telling me , just keep it holstered!" to ''Watcha carrying? How do you like it?'' to being ordered on the ground at gunpoint , wanted felon style.
    Ya this is my first ticket ever. Just felt like he was looking for more because I had some cash in my wallet. I think he was looking for a excuse to check my saddle bags.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Maybe he was just a lazy bastard and used you as an excuse so he couldn't respond to any other calls.
    Ahha very true. I don't know just sucks it's a 3 point violation and the roar was craZy shitty with lots of gravel. I know I didn't do it. Just happened to be the day I didn't have a helmet or bike camera running because I litterally got it out of the shop 10 mins ago.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Guerndt View Post
    Ahha very true. I don't know just sucks it's a 3 point violation and the roar was craZy shitty with lots of gravel. I know I didn't do it. Just happened to be the day I didn't have a helmet or bike camera running because I litterally got it out of the shop 10 mins ago.
    Like any ticket. Take it to court. If they are a no show, it gets tossed. A lot of time the trooper will be willing to lower it to no points if you both show up.

With this though, I’d go To court with a civil rights lawyer, armed with the information from this forum. I have serious trouble believe he knows the traffic laws, consider he knows nothing of the gun laws of the Commonwealth, and knows nothing about the court rulings of reasonable length of time for a stop.

Which doesn’t even get into the fact that his actions might very well be considered an illegal firearms transfer, since you no longer had custody or control of your firearm. Did he get a full pics check on you? Was the paperwork done for the transfer back to you? Those are serious crimes he may have committed.
    Last edited by PAMedic=F|A=; March 16th, 2020 at 09:50 PM.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast