Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Juniata County)

Default Re: Leo running serial on CCW for allegedly rolling through a stop sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    I TOTALLY agree with everything you said, but I think you misunderstood what I said. Let me say it another way. You only hav3 the Rights you know about, are willing to fight for, and are willing to voice those last two. If you do not speak up and tell the asshole, “ NO, I have rights, I know my rights, I will not consent to your violating them, and I am willing to destroy you financially in court if you violate them”, then you only have the rights he LETS you have.
    At no point did the OP state that he vocalized to the asshole cop that he did not consent to illegal searches and seizures. Lacking that, he is merely a sheep without rights. OP, I am not trying to insult you, rather to educate you and others. The asshole cops are OUR minions. They are owned by us! It is up to us to keep them in line. If you do not do your part, they will overrun you, just like happened to you in your post.
    Fair enough.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Clearfield County)

Default Re: Leo running serial on CCW for allegedly rolling through a stop sign.

The LEO asked the question if I had any weapons when he asked for my registration so I was kinda pinned on it.

(Clearfield County)

I live in a town with about 20k people. I do have alot of tattoos but he couldn't see that. Just the first time I felt like a cop was trying to pin me.

(Clearfield County)

Lol I've never ever had a ticket and was in full Harley gear. I litterally just got my bike out of the shop. But it sounded more sarcastic

(Clearfield County)

I live in 15801 and can't find any traffic attorneys I went back to the scene and found a bunch of gravel I'm wondering if I slided a bit and that's what he was saying. Because I was seriously confused like where, I asked him if I just blew through it he said no you just didn't completely stop. Then said well i got 3 other 911 calls after my ticket.

(Clearfield County)

I had everything in my front. He asked if I had a weapon on me. I imagine he ran my plates and came back I was a CC holder.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Guerndt View Post
    The LEO asked the question if I had any weapons when he asked for my registration so I was kinda pinned on it.
    Actually, it's legal for us and LEO to lie back and forth to each other, just don't put it on paper. They lie all the time so feel free to return the favor.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Clearfield County)

Everyone I know if this small town. That is there only ticket. I'm talking 35-40 year old people. I'm not 21 on a rocket doing wheelies. I'm going slow. So I'm not sure what your asking. Everything I said was yes sir , no sir, super polite. So I'm not sure what thought your trying to postulate or what it has to deal with why my stop was elongated and my weapon was brought into the stop. He told me he was there because he had alot of complaints at that stop sign. He was sitting there waiting for people. Then followed me through 2 stop signs. Then hit his lights

Not once they inform you they are conducting an investigation. Thats when if you feel you are a suspect, you ask for a Lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Actually, it's legal for us and LEO to lie back and forth to each other, just don't put it on paper. They lie all the time so feel free to return the favor.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Guerndt View Post
    Everyone I know if this small town. That is there only ticket. I'm talking 35-40 year old people. I'm not 21 on a rocket doing wheelies. I'm going slow. So I'm not sure what your asking. Everything I said was yes sir , no sir, super polite. So I'm not sure what thought your trying to postulate or what it has to deal with why my stop was elongated and my weapon was brought into the stop. He told me he was there because he had alot of complaints at that stop sign. He was sitting there waiting for people. Then followed me through 2 stop signs. Then hit his lights
    Instead of just using the 'reply' option, if you use the 'reply with quote' option the person you are responding to's quote will show up like yours is here, then we know who you're responding to.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast