Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Bob Casey Drags Gun Control into Coronavirus with Silly Remark.

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    My letter:
    (Credit to Banks for his comment in this thread)
    Very good!
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Why is Bob Casey so against people exercising one of their constitutional rights? It should be easier to do this, but Casey and his friends have added infringement after infringement on a fundamental constitutional right.
    Check his bank account and see with of his friends are supplying da money. Soros, Bloomburger.

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    When you get sick, you know you are sick, no testing needed.
    The more people that are tested, the higher the infection rate is going to go. I'll bet at least 100x more people have the virus right now than they think. If all those people were factored in, the death rate will be much lower. 3% is going to kill millions. .03% is going to be a hell of a lot lower. I think knowing it's not nearly as dangerous as they think would ease people's minds. It will also help people to know when to go back to work without getting everyone else sick.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    The more people that are tested, the higher the infection rate is going to go. I'll bet at least 100x more people have the virus right now than they think. If all those people were factored in, the death rate will be much lower. 3% is going to kill millions. .03% is going to be a hell of a lot lower. I think knowing it's not nearly as dangerous as they think would ease people's minds. It will also help people to know when to go back to work without getting everyone else sick.
    I agree with this. I think a lot of people just feel like they have a cold and are not tested or reported positive for CV-19
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I agree with this. I think a lot of people just feel like they have a cold and are not tested or reported positive for CV-19
    Damn, we have a lot of smart members on here! I totally agree that mild cases will not go for testing and the total number is under-reported. With all the hype a bunch of folks who have it would not believe it was Corona because it was nowhere as bad as we have been led to Believe. In Korea where testing is widespread the death rate is already under 1% as of today. We will see how low it goes.
    Last edited by gghbi; March 15th, 2020 at 01:21 PM.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Dauphin County)

This. I am not sure, but I believe a person in our office has it. This person has been in and out sick for a few days, and the symptoms match what I have read about them. The spouse is in a position to be vulnerable to exposure. This means several others in the office, perhaps even me, have been exposed to it. Being relatively healthy, I will probably not show any symptoms beyond a normal cold or mild flu, and I won't die, so the death rate will come down.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

He is an asshole that sits in Washington does nothing but collect a paycheck and climbs out of his hole every now and then. The Puxetanny Senator.

But we idiots in PA keep electing this dbag. I don't know if it is because of his old man, even though the old man wasn't much to write home about.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by feburris View Post
    He is an asshole that sits in Washington does nothing but collect a paycheck and climbs out of his hole every now and then. The Puxetanny Senator.

But we idiots in PA keep electing this dbag. I don't know if it is because of his old man, even though the old man wasn't much to write home about.
    Bob Casey and the FUAC governor of NY are both legacy brats that are only where they are because they got elected on their dad's good name.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by feburris View Post

D's pull the D lever without a thought.....exactly why the Walk Away movement is growing fast......people actually thinking about the Ds Anti-American platform which it has had for 75 years.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Bob Casey and the FUAC governor of NY are both legacy brats that are only where they are because they got elected on their dad's good name.
    Dad's good name Mr. "I don't care what the people of PA want, as long as I'm Governor the speed limit will be 55" has a good name? Where?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast