Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default CANCELLED DUE TO VIRUS: Rep Barrar 2A rally Fri, March 13, 2020

-
    UPDATE: THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS.

Bloomberg's anti 2A people cancelled their protest tomorrow at Rep Barrar's office, so we will not have our 2A counter rally Friday, March 13, 2020.
    Thank you to all the pro 2A people that planned to attend our rally.
    We will let you know when the call goes out for the next one.
    Please update your people.
    Bern-

-------------------------------------------------------------

https://mluc.org/rally-for-common-sense-gun-laws/

CANCELLED Rally for Common Sense Gun Laws
    February 9, 2020 • Richard Fritzson

Friday, March 13th, 3:30PM
    This event has been cancelled.

While we were all excited to let PA Rep. Stephen Barrar know that we’d like him to support common sense gun legislation, we do not want to put our supporters at any health risk due to the spread of COVID 19. Therefore, we are postponing Friday’s rally indefinitely.

With that “spare hour”, we encourage you to contact Rep. Barrar and ask him to support the B.E.T. agenda.

Let’s remind Rep. Barrar that the safety of his constituents should be his number one priority- it’s way past time he supported common sense gun laws!

Attachment 128928

-
    Rep Barrar asking for local 2A rally to counter Bloomberg protest Fri March 13, 2020

This topic is being discussed in the original thread posted here: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=357830
    This is cross posted for greater visibility since time is short.
    Please help us spread the word online.

----------

This is short notice people.

2A Rally Location:
    Friday, March 13, 2020, from 3:00PM-5:00PM
    Pennsylvania State Rep Steve Barrar, Chadds Ford Office
    One Beaver Valley Rd, Chadds Ford, PA 19317

We are asking Pennsylvania 2A people to show up and stand with us for Pennsylvania Delaware/Chester County State Rep Steve Barrar at his Chadds Ford office this Friday, March 13, 2020, from 3:00PM-5:00PM.

The anti gun Bloomberg groups "Delco United for Sensible Gun Policy" and "GunSenseUs" are going to stage an anti 2A protest at his office this Friday at 3:30PM.
    Bloomberg is staging this anti 2A protest to pressure Rep Barrar to pass Red Flag Laws, Universal Gun Registration, and Gun Purchase Training Certification.

State Rep Barrar has resisted Bloomberg and protected our 2A rights, and he would benefit greatly by a strong showing of 2A support this Friday at 3:00PM.
    Please stand with us against Bloomberg's anti 2A protest and help us protect the 2A in Pennsylvania this Friday, March 13, 2020, from 3:00PM-5:00PM.

Bloomberg is claiming that 70% of gun owners support Red Flag Laws, Universal Gun Registration, and Gun Purchase Training Certification.
    Please stand with us to show the media that Pennsylvania voters do not support Bloomberg and his anti 2A lies.

Come however you like, just please be there and stand with us for the 2A in Pennsylvania.
    Ample snackage available at Wawa across the street!

I will see you there.
    Bern-

2A Rally Location:
    Friday, March 13, 2020, from 3:00PM-5:00PM
    Pennsylvania State Rep Steve Barrar, Chadds Ford Office
    One Beaver Valley Rd, Chadds Ford, PA 19317 (Across from the Wawa at the intersection of Rt 202 and Naamans Creek Rd (Rt 491))
    http://www.stevebarrar.com

Steve Barrar Office.JPG

----------

The Bloomberg anti gun protest pages are copied below for reference.

https://mluc.org/rally-for-common-sense-gun-laws/

"Rally for Common Sense Gun Laws
    February 9, 2020 Richard Fritzson
    Main Line Unitarian Church

Friday, March 13th, 3:30PM

Join Rev. Neal Jones in attending the Rally for Common Sense Gun Laws hosted by Delco United for Sensible Gun Policy and GunSenseUs. The rally will be held at the office of Rep. Stephen Barrar, One Beaver Valley Rd. Chadds Ford, PA 19317

For many years, we have lobbied our elected officials to sign onto widely-supported, common sense measures like Universal Background Checks and Extreme Risk Protection Orders.

For many years, Rep. Stephen Barrar, who represents parts of Delaware and Chester Counties, has refused to support them. Join us as we ask Rep. Barrar to do his job, and sign onto the B.E.T. agenda (Background Checks, Extreme Risk Protection orders, and firearm Training prior to purchase). These 3 bills are supported by more than 80% of voters, and more than 70% of gun owners!

Let’s remind Rep. Barrar that the safety of his constituents should be his number one priority- it’s way past time he supported common sense gun laws!

We hope to see you on March 13th!"

----------

https://gunsenseus.org/events/

"GunSenseUs
    Building Consensus For Gun Sense

“Representative” Democracy with Rep. Stephen Barrar
    Friday, March 13, 3:30 pm

One Beaver Valley Road
    (intersection of Route 202 & Naamans Creek Road)
    Chadds Ford, PA 19317

We were very pleased with Rep. Barrar’s support of common sense gun policy changes prior to the last election. Unfortunately, some of this support has evaporated. Please join us for a rally outside Rep. Barrar’s office in Chadds Ford to ask him to support our consensus B.E.T. agenda.

B – Background check for every firearm purchase

E – Extreme risk protection order

T – Training before first gun purchase

Non-partisan polls show over 70% of gun owners and non-gun owners support each of these policies!

The program will be held outside, will feature several speakers, and will last 30-45 minutes. See you there!"
    -
    Last edited by Berncly; March 12th, 2020 at 05:07 PM.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Rep Barrar asking for 2A rally to counter Bloomberg protest Fri March 13, 2020

He voted against us on HB2060 and now he wants help? Go figure...

(Chester County)

Default Re: Rep Barrar asking for 2A rally to counter Bloomberg protest Fri March 13, 2020

I'm no longer in his district, but Steve has generally been good. for us. Delco United is run by a whore activist and his GF who protest anything that pays. This exact same thing happened several years ago, and we showed up in force with almost no notice and shredded the idiots' rhetoric and speakers. Emboldened by a partisan crowd that geometrically outnumbered the idiots, Steve called the head idiot out for writing an editorial that was blatant lies.

Remember that the idiots started this and are trying to harass an elected official into infringing on our rights. If they have so much support, why can't they beat him at the polls? They've been trying for years. Show up and give the idiots' speakers no quarter. This is what they try to do. It was fun last time.

It appears that they are better organized this time, so we need a strong showing.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Berks County)

I have a busy day on Friday but I'll see if I can make it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Maybe I can plan an office day in our Chester county office and cut out early. I’ll bring a few signs.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Berks County)

What arms are we to carry for this?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Hey Bern, any objection if i copy your post over on the arfcom PA forum?

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Hey Bern, any objection if i copy your post over on the arfcom PA forum?
    While I am not Bern but in the interest of time I would say go for it, the more people willing to show up the better. You could always edit or pull it down later.

(Chester County)

I'll be there.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    He voted against us on HB2060 and now he wants help? Go figure...
    I view this more as a pro-RTKBA event than a necessarily pro-Barrar thing.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast