Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Medical MJ patients getting arrested for trying to purchase guns in Pa?

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    That's pretty much a projection on your part and pretty short sighted at that. It's laughable that you keep on stating "Captains of Industry" smoke pot and they do OK. Are these the same Captains of Industry that have decimated the middle class by shipping American manufacturing jobs to China so they don't have to do anything but smoke pot and collect their bonuses for killing the American middle class? When you have to be in charge of a company that manufactures, deals with unions, deals with over burdensome environmental regulations at the county, state and federal levels and are still able to produce a quality product here in the USA I guarantee they aren't potheads. You're just plain wrong.
    From my experience, there is a lot of gray area between a stoner who does nothing but smoke and eat Cheetos all day and successful working folks who might smoke a joint on the weekend to relax. I don’t think we can blame the collapse of American Industry on the latter.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Medical MJ patients getting arrested for trying to purchase guns in Pa?

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    To prevent bad batches of chemical laced crap, perhaps people should be able to grow it themselves and screw taxes. I don't pay taxes on the tomatoes or peppers I grow why should I pay it on another natural plant?
    I can agree with you on principle. But not everybody has the ability to grow their own. I like homemade bread, but don’t have the time or resources to make it when needed. So that store bought stuff works well.

(Berks County)

That's pretty much a projection on your part and pretty short sighted at that. It's laughable that you keep on stating "Captains of Industry" smoke pot and they do OK. Are these the same Captains of Industry that have decimated the middle class by shipping American manufacturing jobs to China so they don't have to do anything but smoke pot and collect their bonuses for killing the American middle class? When you have to be in charge of a company that manufactures, deals with unions, deals with over burdensome environmental regulations at the county, state and federal levels and are still able to produce a quality product here in the USA I guarantee they aren't potheads. You're just plain wrong.
    I always get a kick out of it when people who have no idea what they're talking about rave on like they do.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

You can't pull a hungry dog off a bone
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Jefferson County)

I highly suspect that the person mention by the OP was otherwise prohibited.

PICS does not tell the FFL or Sheriff the reason for denial.

pretty sure i don't pay tax on the cider i brew, or the yeast.
    you can probably buy cider with EBT even. not a good strain of yeast though.
    Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    To prevent bad batches of chemical laced crap, perhaps people should be able to grow it themselves and screw taxes. I don't pay taxes on the tomatoes or peppers I grow why should I pay it on another natural plant?
    it appears to be getting easier to grow with auto-flowering feminized strains, but it still isn't like spreading grass seed and watching. but certainly growing your own will remove much of the street risk and most of the government price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    From my experience, there is a lot of gray area between a stoner who does nothing but smoke and eat Cheetos all day and successful working folks who might smoke a joint on the weekend to relax. I don’t think we can blame the collapse of American Industry on the latter.
    indeed, i will consume alcohol (even after a work day) and it won't interfere with my job because i moderate. i must be a heathen, a raving alcoholic or some other sort of being of sin.
    all the people i know that consume weed are not successful but no more or less so than the majority of people. they just get high on the weekend. ironically some have even lost weight and become more successful than they were in the past, the weed didn't play a role in that, just coincidence that they also partake.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I always get a kick out of it when people who have no idea what they're talking about rave on like they do.
    Don’t you know already ??? Her opinion is all knowing and you should be lucky that her knowledge was blessed upon you. You are mentally feeble and I am so happy that she is here to set us idiots straight.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Chester County)

Professionals who partake of the herb in social settings are no different than those who may prefer a couple glasses of wine, (i.e., they’re not “potheads” or “stoners” and there are plenty of them out there).
    Last edited by JAKIII; March 2nd, 2020 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Removed derogatory comment about Jenn.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Don’t you know already ??? Her opinion is all knowing and you should be lucky that her knowledge was blessed upon you. You are mentally feeble and I am so happy that she is here to set us idiots straight.
    For once I can agree with you. We do have a certain amount of feeble minds to deal with here and they are usually the ones promoting the use of pot because it's good for you.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

For once I can agree with you. We do have a certain amount of feeble minds to deal with here and they are usually the ones promoting the use of pot because it's good for you.
    i can agree it is not "good" for you, although consumption by oral routes might be no worse than many other fiberous leafy greens.
    but it is "better" for you than many of the opioids on the market, likely easier to quit with fewer side effects much lower risk of OD and death but with the right personality just as addictive, considering people get addicted to eating drywall or soap.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast