Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Medical MJ patients getting arrested for trying to purchase guns in Pa?

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    I would also add that captains of industry partake. So, to label those who partake on a recreational basis as no good hippie stoners is what my 86 year old Dad would do.

Simply put, this IS coming... it’s just a question of when.
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    After years of destroying the manufacturing jobs and gutting the middle class the US government officials had to come up with ideas on how to satiate those that are now unemployed or underemployed. What an idea, legalize pot and keep them high and then begin selling them their fix. The government will then tell them we're taxing it for their benefit. Smoke pot, get high, it's good for you. Geez Louise, I still can't believe people fall for this every time but they still do.
    ...you remind me of my Dad. He’s not a conspiracy theorist though.
    Last edited by JAKIII; March 1st, 2020 at 07:50 PM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Medical MJ patients getting arrested for trying to purchase guns in Pa?

After years of destroying the manufacturing jobs and gutting the middle class the US government officials had to come up with ideas on how to satiate those that are now unemployed or underemployed. What an idea, legalize pot and keep them high and then begin selling them their fix. The government will then tell them we're taxing it for their benefit. Smoke pot, get high, it's good for you. Geez Louise, I still can't believe people fall for this every time but they still do.
    I believe the first phuque up was making it illegal in the first place.
    Yet this illegal prohibition is championed by the same people who fight the .gov on guns.
    Make up your mind, do you want .gov in your life or not?
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

pop your soma
    "A gramme is better than a damn"
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Chester County)

*googling FL’s post*

(Bucks County)

*googling FL’s post*
    If I recall it's a quote from an Aldous Huxley novel. Brave New World, perhaps?
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

The MJs feel triggered.

(Chester County)

All of you that think you are free because you have access to drugs raise your right hand, no, the other right hand. That's exactly what I thought and it's exactly what the people that control you think too.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    If I recall it's a quote from an Aldous Huxley novel. Brave New World, perhaps?
    yep. the promoting of a drugged and passive society. pop some pills to escape the realities of life.
    like i said prior, i don't advocate it but if that is how one wants to live, let them.
    using the government body to control people only allows the government body to control people.
    after all, think of the children. we need to ban X. what do you mean we can't? you allowed us to ban Y.

this isn't even a drug problem, it is cultural. an issue just like the rest where we've lost values and morals.
    walk in to the DR, oh a bit sad? here pop this, oh it makes you too happy, pop this one too. feeling a bit sluggish, pop this and when you need to sleep pop this as well.
    we don't deal with our problems we swallow them away.
    fuck, i constantly hear people bragging or sharing their various drugs. oh your feeling bad, bit of a stressful day? want one of my xanax?
    so yeah, weed is the devil. the ultimate problem we have in society, lets ban the hell out of it. protect them people from themselves with some nice thought crime, red flag laws and speed governers.
    Last edited by fallenleader; March 1st, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Chester County)

All of you that think you are free because you have access to drugs raise your right hand, no, the other right hand. That's exactly what I thought and it's exactly what the people that control you think too.
    Freedom is a relative term.

If you think the UK, Canada, Mexico, China, North Korea... are better than the US, then don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

(Chester County)

Freedom is a relative term.

If you think the UK, Canada, Mexico, China, North Korea... are better than the US, then don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
    That's pretty much a projection on your part and pretty short sighted at that. It's laughable that you keep on stating "Captains of Industry" smoke pot and they do OK. Are these the same Captains of Industry that have decimated the middle class by shipping American manufacturing jobs to China so they don't have to do anything but smoke pot and collect their bonuses for killing the American middle class? When you have to be in charge of a company that manufactures, deals with unions, deals with over burdensome environmental regulations at the county, state and federal levels and are still able to produce a quality product here in the USA I guarantee they aren't potheads. You're just plain wrong.
    Last edited by JenniferG; March 2nd, 2020 at 12:26 AM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast