Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,242
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default 3 special elections March 17th---all R's

    It appears there's 3 special elections on March 17th and of course, all are R's----I believe they were elected to other positions. Here's a link---scroll to the bottom to see if they're in your district. (8th, 18th and 58th)

    https://www.dos.pa.gov/VotingElectio...Elections.aspx
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Mercer, Pennsylvania
    (Mercer County)
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    7378880

    Default Re: 3 special elections March 17th---all R's

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    It appears there's 3 special elections on March 17th and of course, all are R's----I believe they were elected to other positions. Here's a link---scroll to the bottom to see if they're in your district. (8th, 18th and 58th)

    https://www.dos.pa.gov/VotingElectio...Elections.aspx
    In the 8th district the previous state rep (republican) got a DUI and realized his political career was dead in the water. So he ran for County common pleas court judge and won, so his state seat is vacant. There was no sense to continue a political career that would stop at state rep and now he no longer needs to travel back and forth to Harrisburg.

    There's really only one choice for us in the March 17 special election..Tim Bonner. He is Pro 2A. This weekend I am going out and putting out signs and door to door for him.

    https://timbonnerforstaterepresentative.com/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,242
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: 3 special elections March 17th---all R's

    Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    In the 8th district the previous state rep (republican) got a DUI and realized his political career was dead in the water. So he ran for County common pleas court judge and won, so his state seat is vacant. There was no sense to continue a political career that would stop at state rep and now he no longer needs to travel back and forth to Harrisburg.

    There's really only one choice for us in the March 17 special election..Tim Bonner. He is Pro 2A. This weekend I am going out and putting out signs and door to door for him.

    https://timbonnerforstaterepresentative.com/
    Thanks...BTW, does that cover Greensburg,PA area? My son lives out there and I want to give him a heads up.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Mercer, Pennsylvania
    (Mercer County)
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    7378880

    Default Re: 3 special elections March 17th---all R's

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Thanks...BTW, does that cover Greensburg,PA area? My son lives out there and I want to give him a heads up.
    No. 8th district covers part of Mercer and Butler Counties.

    The 58th district is close to Greensburg.

    https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...id=1747&body=H

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oakland Mills, Pennsylvania
    (Juniata County)
    Posts
    3,676
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: 3 special elections March 17th---all R's

    Bump
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

    "I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,536
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: 3 special elections March 17th---all R's

    If they still hold the election...Republicans better get out and vote.

    Seems like the Dems are the more panic-crazy people at the moment, so maybe that will play into our favor.
    Psalms 73:26

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    --, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    2190003

    Default Re: 3 special elections March 17th---all R's

    Are these all still on? Make sure to get to the polls if so.

    ETA: some googling says, yes, these are all still happening today. Get out and VOTE!
    Last edited by ar15_shooter; March 17th, 2020 at 11:51 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,890
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: 3 special elections March 17th---all R's

    Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Are these all still on? Make sure to get to the polls if so.

    ETA: some googling says, yes, these are all still happening today. Get out and VOTE!
    Yes the Gov confirmed yesterday they are all on so if you are in those areas and give a shit unbarricade your doors and go out and vote.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    4,156
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: 3 special elections March 17th---all R's

    Gun owners will stay home in droves. They don't vote.
    ​Masks are being used to promote fear in order to demonstrate control.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    --, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    2190003

    Default Re: 3 special elections March 17th---all R's

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Gun owners will stay home in droves. They don't vote.
    Well, I am going to ask them to vote anyway

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 15th, 2019, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 8th, 2019, 04:16 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 12th, 2018, 11:04 AM
  4. Rifle & Shotgun Topton PA March Sunday 17th
    By JMIS in forum Competitions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 16th, 2013, 08:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •