Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: These 8 States Could Form The Interstate Compact on 2nd Amendment Sanctuary!

It’s not just a small number. They have the people that they scare into voting for these laws where your rights are removed and people cheer for it. There is something bigger behind it. It’s gotta be China. I keep saying it’s China and Bloomberg. The first thing you do is disarm the people and take over the media. They’re already taking over the media. Now they’re getting ready to disarm us. I think we’re the last really free generations of Americans. They teach all of this to our kids in school. They only give them one side of the coin and the teachers are bias. School should be neutral ground but it’s not. That’s why we’re pretty much doomed no matter what but I’m still not going down without a fight! Sorry for the rant. Lol

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: These 8 States Could Form The Interstate Compact on 2nd Amendment Sanctuary!

Quote Originally Posted by God and Guns View Post
    It’s not just a small number. They have the people that they scare into voting for these laws where your rights are removed and people cheer for it. There is something bigger behind it. It’s gotta be China. I keep saying it’s China and Bloomberg. The first thing you do is disarm the people and take over the media. They’re already taking over the media. Now they’re getting ready to disarm us. I think we’re the last really free generations of Americans. They teach all of this to our kids in school. They only give them one side of the coin and the teachers are bias. School should be neutral ground but it’s not. That’s why we’re pretty much doomed no matter what but I’m still not going down without a fight! Sorry for the rant. Lol
    Sorry for the rant ???
    You have absolutely NOTHING for which to apologize.
    --ET

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123