Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default 2A rally T-shirts.

All

For the impromptu rally for the PA senate hearings, Cruzans had the following shirts made and they were received quite well. Many people were asking for them.

I would like to get a bunch produced to hand out to the crowd. If we got 500, they would be 5.99 a shirt for good quality, right around 3K dollars.

I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to contribute to getting a batch of these to hand out. Cruzans is checking on the price for a smaller quantity, like 250.

I'm willing to contribute, of course. If you're willing, please PM me what you're willing to contribute.

My intent is to hand them out for free as a gesture to the crowd and to get a bunch of us in the same shirt. Maybe we can get permission to put the poofa web address on them. The idea is to have a quickly identifiable shirt with the pro 2A crowd similar to the anti gun red shirts. The flag really grabs your attention with the simple message on the front.

Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: 2A rally T-shirts.

I’ll kick in 100 bucks. You can pay for your own breakfast because the bunch in the picture dosent look like they missed one.

(Lehigh County)

I'm willing to contribute another 100 bucks.
    --ET

(Allegheny County)

So we're not wearing suits?

(Montgomery County)

If I may be so bold as to make a design suggestion, even though we all know I suck at it.

It would be good to make the "PRO 2A - AND I VOTE" a larger font so it jumps out better.
    It would also be good to stack it, with "PRO 2A" on top followed by "AND I VOTE" below it.

Alternatively, it could say "I VOTE" followed by "PRO 2A" below it, but again in a larger font that jumps off the shirt.

I would then keep the flag image as is but just shrink it a bit to make more room for the larger lettering.
    When shrinking the flag image I would keep it proportional to what it is now, so the flag would end up centered and boxed with a placement similar to a 10x12 armor plate.

Just my 2 cents on it, I would still put $100 in the pot for shirts regardless, and I leave these decisions to my betters.
    Maybe Empty can chime in on this, since we are going to make a new run of shirts and can tweak the design a bit.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lycoming County)

I'll kick a hundred in, maybe more depending on when you need the money Justin.

(Chester County)

PM sent!

If we keep the same design, does that cut down on any previous setup fees paid? I llove the old design and many of us already have them.

Not sure I can do $100 right now but I could kick in a smaller donation.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post

Talk about a rogue's gallery!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    If I may be so bold as to make a design suggestion, even though we all know I suck at it.

It would be good to make the "PRO 2A - AND I VOTE" a larger font so it jumps out better.
    It would also be good to stack it, with "PRO 2A" on top followed by "AND I VOTE" below it.

Alternatively, it could say "I VOTE" followed by "PRO 2A" below it, but again in a larger font that jumps off the shirt.

I would then keep the flag image as is but just shrink it a bit to make more room for the larger lettering.
    When shrinking the flag image I would keep it proportional to what it is now, so the flag would end up centered and boxed with a placement similar to a 10x12 armor plate.

Just my 2 cents on it, I would still put $100 in the pot for shirts regardless, and I leave these decisions to my betters.
    Maybe Empty can chime in on this, since we are going to make a new run of shirts and can tweak the design a bit.
    You are 100% correct.

The current design is "OK", but it's a fail in that the message is only made to someone who is up close enough to read it.

Also, the point made in the other thread about "2A" not being understood by those outside the gun community is absolutely valid.
    SECOND AMMENDMENT is something everyone understands.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast