Here's my opinion that no one asked for haha. I think the Grand Power Stribog is a vastly superior firearm when compared to the CZ Scorpion and here's why; the controls on the Stribog are objectively better for anyone familiar with an AR15, the trigger is WAY better, the grip angle is WAY better, and somehow it is a less expensive gun. I handled a Scorpion carbine today so it's fresh in my mind and as I was putting it back, I was thinking how much better I liked the Stribog. I hated the gigantic, obnoxious safety, don't like the way the magazine release works or that the bolt release is only on the left side (Stribog has a bolt release on both sides), the grip is awful, I couldn't find a comfortable position on the stock, and the charging handle is too small and too close to the top rail. I realize most of those things can be changed but why bother? I've shot them before years ago and wasn't really impressed so I never bought one despite REALLY badly wanting a 9mm PCC.

What other underrated firearms are you guys fanboys of? Also, it's pronounced STREE-BOG.