Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Dear Sams Club Associate..... a rant

Dear Sams Club Associate,

Hi, remember me? Maybe not, so I’ll try to narrow down which was me out of the hundreds of people you were rude to, scowled at and ridiculed as I did my part to keep you employed by spending twice your weekly salary in an afternoon. Let me see if I can jolt your memory. Hmmm, you won’t remember me from the lines stretching through the isles near the free sample kiosks, because I didn’t stand there for 30 minutes with a boatload of kids gnashing on free microwaved creampuffs and chunks of Kielbasa.

I know, remember the guy you T-boned in the ribs with 50 carts when you shoved them through the secret portal as I stood waiting in line to show the octogenarian my credentials for entering your emporium? Not ringing any bells? How about the guy whose heel you permanently scared when you parked a pallet of baked beans on it without so much as an "I’m sorry", or "are you ok?" Still nothing, huh? Ok, I know you won’t forget this, I’m the guy who stopped and helped the lady in the wheel chair get something off the high shelf as you stood by ignoring her request for help, remember? C’mon, you have to remember that!?! You were stocking the shelf and had to make a concerted effort to avoid eye contact as I walked by and ignore her remarks when she wheeled past. I think you know who I am now, but just in case there’s still any question, I’m the guy who you told to go back out to the parking lot and get a flat because all the stuff I had in my cart wouldn’t fit back in the cart after you rang it up. Now do you remember? You stood there and said I shouldn’t have gotten so much stuff without a flat because the carts weren’t big enough, so I tried to ease your mind by letting you know that the stuff was just placed there randomly and when it was stacked after you scan it, everything will fit fine. That’s when you rolled your eyes, mumbled something and acted as though you were doing me the biggest favor in the world by dragging my items across a glass covered laser and taking my money.

Now you remember me? Good. All I wanted to say was just because I looked like crap, felt like crap and probably smelled like crap, you still didn’t have cause to treat me like crap just because you hate your job! I bet I hate shopping at Sams as much as you hate shoppers, but if I can do a month’s worth in an afternoon and save some money in the process, I will, and I have to go to a place like Sams Club to do it. The last thing I need while doing this dreaded chore is to be rammed by carts, maimed by a hand truck, spend time doing your job by helping other customers, and insulted when I hand you my hard earned money.

Str8butnowcantwalkstr8andhasalimpShooter.

P.S. Tell the guy at the door who pretended to count my items, that when I was doing your job and reloading the cart after you scanned everything and put it on the floor, I purposely hid a pack of batteries between the case of tomato soup and the Gatorade just to test him. He failed miserably and I think he should be stripped of his highlighter for at least a week.
    You are a straight white man. You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.

(Clarion County)

Default Re: Dear Sams Club Associate..... a rant

Get your prozac refilled,Christmass is comeing.HO-HO-HO-!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by dman View Post
    Get your prozac refilled,Christmass is comeing.HO-HO-HO-!
    Cruel, but funny. I'm not into the designer drugs, I just want Santa to fill my stocking to the top with plain old valium, but leave it on the fireplace a month early.

(Lehigh County)

oh noes.. not XMAS again...
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Dauphin County)

that my friend was beautiful !!! and yet another reason why i will not shop at those places !! rep to you sir
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

Wow str8 sounds like you've been having a bad week. Last week you beat yourself up, today a snot nosed Sam's Club psycho.

I think you need more than Valium. I think a vacation in a rubber room so you don't get hurt is in order.

(Clarion County)

Quote Originally Posted by str8shooter View Post
    Cruel, but funny. I'm not into the designer drugs, I just want Santa to fill my stocking to the top with plain old valium, but leave it on the fireplace a month early.
    A man with a sense of humor,I like that,but isn't that dateing your-self ?
    Do they still make valium?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by dman View Post
    A man with a sense of humor,I like that,but isn't that dateing your-self ?
    Do they still make valium?
    It goes by it's generic name, diazepam now, and it's about $2 a truck load. (so I am told)

(Philadelphia County)

Yep, they still make Valium. A buddy of mine is on it.
    Warning: I may not read responses to OP before posting

(Allegheny County)

It would be funny if it weren't true. Especially considering you pay them to shop there. I always had a hard time not being treated just a little nicer considering we are "members".
    "All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." - Lieutenant General Chesty Puller

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast