Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: Petition to impeach Governor Tom Wolf, Attorney General Josh Shapiro

When is wolfs term up that we can vote him out? I don’t think it’s wrong impeaching for violating the oath he took to uphold the constitution. I don’t know. All
    I know Is other states are getting crap in the bills being presented that they want you not only register but pay yearly on your fire arms like a car registration. Also saying if you don’t register your firearms by a certain day you keep having to pay higher prices on the registration. Things are getting out of hand quickly. I’m nervous about signing any petition though.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Petition to impeach Governor Tom Wolf, Attorney General Josh Shapiro

Quote Originally Posted by God and Guns View Post
    When is wolfs term up that we can vote him out? I don’t think it’s wrong impeaching for violating the oath he took to uphold the constitution. I don’t know. All
    I know Is other states are getting crap in the bills being presented that they want you not only register but pay yearly on your fire arms like a car registration. Also saying if you don’t register your firearms by a certain day you keep having to pay higher prices on the registration. Things are getting out of hand quickly. I’m nervous about signing any petition though.
    Wolf is in his second and last term and won't be on the ballot next time around.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678