Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Anthony Arms may lose FFL

Yeah it’s a good point. Have been looking a little, but some aren’t having meetings at the moment so not able to join if no meeting to be at. Also I like being able to rent and try out other options.

(Westmoreland County)

A friend told me the employee that made the sale committed suicide. Very sad! A young woman with kid(s). I guess the prospect of a jail term was too much.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    A friend told me the employee that made the sale committed suicide. Very sad! A young woman with kid(s). I guess the prospect of a jail term was too much.
    Probably combined with this past year being isolated and no doubt with financial difficulties. All of the correlating factors plus Biden and his followers really heap it on. It's hard enough on everyone as it is but any problems like that probably tripled in weight.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    It looks like your friend is correct. http://www.mckeesportobituaries.com/?e=7634

Jamie J. Chonko, age 35, of West Mifflin, passed away on April 15, 2021, at home. Born on June 9, 1985, in Pittsburgh, she was the daughter of Karen (Seibel) Benvin of West Homestead and her late step father David Benvin and the late Charles Sloss. She was the co-owner of Pizzarella in West Mifflin, a member of St. Thomas the Apostle Parish-Holy Name Church and a former pharmacy tech at Jefferson Hospital and Penn-Taft Pharmacy.

She was the best wife and mother that anyone could ask for and she loved to spend time with her family and go shopping. Jamie was the loving wife of 14 years to Bradley J. *Brad* Chonko; mother of Rylee Chonko and Gabriella Chonko, both at home; sister of Sara (Ralph) Marsico of Elizabeth, Carly Sloss of West Mifflin, Ashlee (Phil) Fox of Michigan, and Orlando Hale of North Dakota; granddaughter of Nada (late Charles) Sloss of West Mifflin and the late Dot Seibel; daughter-in-law of Jimbo and Marie Chonko of West Mifflin; sister-in-law of Christopher (Kari) Chonko of Jefferson Hills.

She is also survived by Nieces, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. Visitation will be held on Sunday, April 18, 2021 from Noon-4 P.M. at the MALOY-SCHLEIFER FUNERAL HOME, INC., 915 KENNEDY AVE., DUQUESNE, 15110, 412-466-3300, WILLIAM B. SCHLEIFER, SUPERVISOR, WILLIAM BRIAN SCHLEIFER, FUNERAL DIRECTOR, where services will be held at 4:00 P.M. with the Rev. Michael Conway, officiating.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    if she did she should be fined and arrested for the simple fact it's people doing shit like this that gun grabbers feed off of.
    Bullshit. She broke an unconstitutional law. Gun grabbers are gun grabbers because they are cowards or statists.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345