Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Lawrence County)

Default Anyone here LOL...

Was researching information for getting my ffl and thought I would check PAFOA. And my area in Lawrence County. This forum seems dead. I moved to Lawrence County 2 years ago and have never checked the local section on here.

(York County)

Default Re: Anyone here LOL...

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Bucks County)

Currently the only active thread on Poofa is the Lounge. Why would we talk about firearms?

No one here but conspiracy theorists.
    iAnal

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    No one here but conspiracy theorists.
    Sounds like a conspiracy

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Currently the only active thread on Poofa is the Lounge. Why would we talk about firearms?
    I'm guessing that you haven't looked at the classifieds lately
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'm guessing that you haven't looked at the classifieds lately
    I didn't count those, just conversation threads (and I am glad someone else mentioned conspiracy theorists). Poofa has changed a lot in the last few years and is now becoming nothing more than another bitch / Alt right site.

A quick look at the forums will show how it's changing. Obviously the most popular forum is the lounge with 1,700,000 posts followed by the General firearm related forum with 1,200,000 posts (so OK its close enough and we still talk about firearms). But that is total since the start of Poofa when it was one of the best firearms / 2A sites. You can see how it is now changed by looking multiple pages in to see the dates of the forum posts.

In the firearms general forum look 12 pages in and the posts were from Jan 2023. Look at the Lounge and it is 80 pages in! Quite a change in direction.

(Montgomery County)

I didn't count those, just conversation threads (and I am glad someone else mentioned conspiracy theorists). Poofa has changed a lot in the last few years and is now becoming nothing more than another bitch / Alt right site.

A quick look at the forums will show how it's changing. Obviously the most popular forum is the lounge with 1,700,000 posts followed by the General firearm related forum with 1,200,000 posts (so OK its close enough and we still talk about firearms). But that is total since the start of Poofa when it was one of the best firearms / 2A sites. You can see how it is now changed by looking multiple pages in to see the dates of the forum posts.

In the firearms general forum look 12 pages in and the posts were from Jan 2023. Look at the Lounge and it is 80 pages in! Quite a change in direction.
    Why are you only using the General section as a comparison? There's the Firearms section (with various subsections), Concealed/Open Carry, PA, National, Local, etc. sections where firearm related conversations take place. I think to compare apples to apples, you would have to compare the Lounge to the rest of the site. Not to mention, firearms are also discussed in the Lounge.

There are no such things as conspiracy theorists anymore.
    FJB

(Allegheny County)

Sounds like you are trying to cover up a conspiracy.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast