Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: Looking for a range/club in the rauchtown / Jersey Shore / Lock Haven area

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Given how idiotic people are starting to act maybe we should have a meet up this week?
    I would, but being I'm in the business of hauling food, I have no friggin idea when I'm going to be off again. I just got back from Baltimore/DC area a couple hours ago and I leave to go back out at 0300.

If I forsee am actual day off or even some extra home time coming up I'll shoot you a message.

Default Re: Looking for a range/club in the rauchtown / Jersey Shore / Lock Haven area

I drove over Sunday afternoon and they have applications at the club house in a weather proof housing under the porch. I scanned the application to my PC but I can't attach a pdf or even put an image on this post so you'll have to give me your email address and I'll email you each a membership application. You should be able to send me a message with your email address from the forum.
    Sorry!
    Engineers make things idiot proof! Evolution makes better idiots!

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Vuccla View Post
    I drove over Sunday afternoon and they have applications at the club house in a weather proof housing under the porch. I scanned the application to my PC but I can't attach a pdf or even put an image on this post so you'll have to give me your email address and I'll email you each a membership application. You should be able to send me a message with your email address from the forum.
    Sorry!
    blackcatoutdoors44@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12