Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    LMFAO
    I saw what this twat said after seeing your after rally Facebook video and just rolled my eye's. Just anther example of recreational outrage due to the false narrative that's been spread about the community.

(Union County)

It was nice meeting some fellow Pa patriots today!

Where was Metcalfe?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    I believe metcalfe postponed until next spring. Someone has to verifty though.

Zeoli is usually good.

Also looking for headcount. And only one counterpritestor? Was there even a lives matter rally at all?
    There were at least two, there was one strange looking guy walking around with a piece of paper that had, "Trump is an asshole" written on it with marker. He looked like Trump shut his hot water off and he was unable to shower.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

News coverage: I saw ABC 27 and CBS 21 crews on the steps.

ABC waited until our crowd was gone to report so it doesn't show the turnout...and repeatedly called us "protesters"

VIdeo: https://www.abc27.com/news/local/har...t-the-capitol/

CBS had much better video coverage, also called us protesters though. They also posted a shot of my butt.

https://local21news.com/news/local/s...pitol-protests
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    - I think streaker, heatheroo, and a few others finally noticed my "Mondale/Ferraro" bumper sticker.

JEFF! We know who it is now!

Jeff spotted the sticker and pointed it out to me on our way out.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Golf View Post
    Did I see Kim Stofler actually at the rally??
    I'm sure you didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    How many heads showed up?
    A little over 100. Not 200. That said, for the circumstances, it was impressive. I have no doubt that if we worked under the assumption that we were doing our own thing the same time again next year, we could easily rival any of the "official" crowd numbers.

Zeoli is usually good.

Also looking for headcount. And only one counterpritestor? Was there even a lives matter rally at all?
    As I said before.....deceitful word games. It's not "postponed" if it's not rescheduled. "See you next year" is not "postponed."

You missed one? THAT'S **CANCELLED**
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Great day! Thank you everyone! I'm still not home since I took 30 home LoL. Found a sit down restaurant so doing that before finishing the trek. Will post stuff later.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Zeoli is usually good.

I'd estimate at least 150 for us...AND TWO COUNTERPROTESTERS.

The feminine gentleman with the library shirt and quote that makes no sense on a sign "People use guns because they don't know how to use words" or some BS like that, and there was a dirty hippie in a shirt with a McDonald's logo, but it said "Marijuana" under the golden arches. He had a bumper sticker-sized scrap out paper that said "TRUMP IS AN ASSHOLE" and weaved through our crowd after the rally holding it over his head.

Anyways, great job everyone...we pulled it off and it was a very positive rally. Now we have homework...get on the legislators to pass some PRO-GUN bills. And, plan for next year in case we have to do it ourselves again.

I love getting together with our group...always a good time and we are doing some good in the world at the same time.

Who liked my chicken bacon alfredo pizza?
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Great day! Thank you everyone! I'm still not home since I took 30 home LoL. Found a sit down restaurant so doing that before finishing the trek. Will post stuff later.
    Drive safe. Boycott the turnpike!

You should be proud of yourself...I know it was a group effort but you did a lot of the heavy lifting.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I'd estimate at least 150 for us...AND TWO COUNTERPROTESTERS.

The feminine gentleman with the library shirt and quote that makes no sense on a sign "People use guns because they don't know how to use words" or some BS like that, and there was a dirty hippie in a shirt with a McDonald's logo, but it said "Marijuana" under the golden arches. He had a bumper sticker-sized scrap out paper that said "TRUMP IS AN ASSHOLE" and weaved through our crowd after the rally holding it over his head.

Anyways, great job everyone...we pulled it off and it was a very positive rally. Now we have homework...get on the legislators to pass some PRO-GUN bills. And, plan for next year in case we have to do it ourselves again.

I love getting together with our group...always a good time and we are doing some good in the world at the same time.

Who liked my chicken bacon alfredo pizza?
    On the issue of pro-gun bills...Rep Dave Maloney called me this AM to tell me that he had other obligations but would still try to make a quick appearance, which did not happen. He did say that he a bill that he had been working on for a long time, mandating hunter safety courses in school, was shoved down Wolf's throat and he had to sign it into law. It might not be a huge win but it is a win.

And the pizza vas gut.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast