Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 50 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Linky?
    If this works, it's the second post from the top for me.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PA2A...=group_comment
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Val is incorrect. FOAC posted exactly the opposite.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Val is incorrect. FOAC posted exactly the opposite.
    I don't get these guys and I do know who Val is. I think I'd recognize him if I ran into him at my local Redner's. What is their motive? I thought they were supposed to be on our side but their action's indicate otherwise. It's like they were planted within our ranks to seed dissent amongst us.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't get these guys and I do know who Val is. I think I'd recognize him if I ran into him at my local Redner's. What is their motive? I thought they were supposed to be on our side but their action's indicate otherwise. It's like they were planted within our ranks to seed dissent amongst us.
    Let's get some clarification before attacking people on our side please.
    We already know that people will OC regardless, so blowing this up into more than it is doesn't help us.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    We already know that people will OC regardless, so blowing this up into more than it is doesn't help us.
    I think this was already brought up earlier in the thread, and someone reached out to Metcalfe himself for verification. There is no change in the "norm" for the rally, wear what you want or don't want. Regardless of what you want to carry, just be there!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    I think this was already brought up earlier in the thread, and someone reached out to Metcalfe himself for verification. There is no change in the "norm" for the rally, wear what you want or don't want. Regardless of what you want to carry, just be there!
    Yeah, I've kept up and done my homework, it's time to come forth with my guns a blazing.

ETA: And it's funny that we're the ones who aren't supposed to blow it up when we didn't start it.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Yeah, I've kept up and done my homework, it's time to come forth with my guns a blazing.

ETA: And it's funny that we're the ones who aren't supposed to blow it up when we didn't start it.
    A lot of people come here for quick general info, and will take what we say at face value with no other input.
    We have reached a point here where what we say on these topics matters, so we should post accordingly.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

just one question. why is anyone doing anything more than thanking these groups for what they have done and watching them for the date?
    nothing more and nothing less. as was said, we're going to ignore what they tell us about how to dress or speak anyway.
    the only relevance is for metcalfe's constituents who may reconsider voting for him if he happened to go all floppy.

don't worry about optics, especially from a media that will think nothing of digging up footage of people being gunned down by terrorists in the sandbox, in the middle of a warzone, and play it as B-roll as they talk about our gathering. just because their drooling followers will conflate the two.

i've invited my reps and basically informed them we will be there in any weather, regardless of the kings decree and with or without official support. one has marked it on the calendar, one hasn't responded yet.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    just one question. why is anyone doing anything more than thanking these groups for what they have done and watching them for the date?
    nothing more and nothing less. as was said, we're going to ignore what they tell us about how to dress or speak anyway.

the only relevance is for metcalfe's constituents who may reconsider voting for him if he happened to go all floppy.

don't worry about optics, especially from a media that will think nothing of digging up footage of people being gunned down by terrorists in the sandbox, in the middle of a warzone, and play it as B-roll as they talk about our gathering. just because their drooling followers will conflate the two.

i've invited my reps and basically informed them we will be there in any weather, regardless of the kings decree and with or without official support. one has marked it on the calendar, one hasn't responded yet.
    For one reason and one reason only...You and I are not swayed by the erroneous information but others are. And I have seen others post their fears and say that they will just stay home.

(Franklin County)

I've posted there what I'm posting here. Why is it always "Metcalfe wants..." or "FOAC wants..." via some unofficial third party? I'll believe it when the person or organization issues it on official letterhead with a signature. Either way I'm going to do what I want, but at least have some balls and put your name on it if you don't like that.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Page 50 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast