Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 82 of 108 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Wonder if Metcalfe will be in his office Monday to talk..to a group?
    I am going to kall my rep today and one other who is strong 2A and see if they won't poke their heads out and say 'hi' to us and I enkourage others to do the same.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Dauphin County)

I still plan on being there. Are we still meeting at the River St garage?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Okie21 View Post
    I still plan on being there. Are we still meeting at the River St garage?
    Yes, rooftop.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Sounds good, both of you are in for Monday?
    OBX beach. But will drive 6hrs back for emergencies

(Juniata County)

Metcalfe and FOAC Announce Postponement of June 8th Right to Keep and Bear Arms Rally

HARRISBURG * State Representative Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) issued the following statement today announcing the postponement of this year*s Rally to Protect Your Right to Keep and Bear Arms, which was originally scheduled for Monday, June 8 at the Capitol.

*Especially during times of unprecedented crisis and rampant chaos, all levels of government must be reminded that our God-given, Constitutionally-affirmed right to bear arms in defense of ourselves and our loved ones shall not be questioned.

*Just as importantly, law-abiding Pennsylvania firearm owners recognize that America has always been a nation of laws and unquestionably stand with President Donald Trump and law enforcement nationwide with respect to the restoration of law and order.

*Based on new information we received earlier today, and especially, in the best interest of the rally*s attendees, speakers and our men and women in blue who protect and serve, we must officially postpone this year*s Rally to Protect Your Right to Keep and Bear Arms.*

Thank you for your continued support!

You are receiving this email because you are either an FOAC member who has asked to be sent alerts or you are in our gun bash contacts list, our rally contacts list or you have subscribed to our mailing list on the website.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

LMFAO here's what someone said to me on Metcalfe's page when I said many of us are still coming,

"Good luck having bricks thrown at you. No permit means, hope you have a very good lawyer and money if you have to shoot."
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Emailed Metcalfe:

I, along with thousands of other of your statewide supporters are severely disappointed that you have announced the 2nd Amendment rally is postponed with no makeup date announced.

We are also disappointed that no specific details are being released as to what "threat" caused the cancellation.

The 2nd Amendment is NON NEGOTIABLE. We cannot cower and collapse when threats made by spineless enemies are made. This sets the precedent that all they need to do to cancel our future gatherings is to email a threat with no intent to follow through on it.

Please do us a favor and release publicly WHO and what caused this action to be taken. If a real threat was made, law enforcement should make an example out of them. We never hear of follow-up that prosecutions are being completed on these threats made by Leftists.

With that said, many will still gather and exercise their First and Second Amendment rights to peacefully gather, with or without your speakers.

I encourage you to show some courage and stand with those who you have been admirably defending against Governor Wolf lately. Please do not lose that determination to fight now, when it's needed the most.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

I emailed my rep and asked him to come greet us, he replied within 10 minutes!

Hi Justin,

I will be in Harrisburg on Monday June 8th and I will look for you, I am chairing a committee meeting from 11-1 so I will be out around ten.

Respectfully,

Jim Marshall

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I emailed my rep and asked him to come greet us, he replied within 10 minutes!

Hi Justin,

I will be in Harrisburg on Monday June 8th and I will look for you, I am chairing a committee meeting from 11-1 so I will be out around ten.

Respectfully,

Jim Marshall
    Damn that's good - I just received a canned response from Metcalfe's office. What a bunch of horseshit this is.

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    Damn that's good - I just received a canned response from Metcalfe's office. What a bunch of horseshit this is.
    Jim has always been pretty responsive. He helped get the state moving on some road flooding that affects my property. He has my vote as long as I'm in his district.

Page 82 of 108 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast