Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 65 of 108 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

There's some discussion about coordination starting at PA2A.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    OK, River St Garage at 218 N2nd St. has a 6' 10" clearance and is the tallest that is open. It's a couple blocks up to State St, then about two blocks up to the Capitol, which looks about as good as it gets.
    Sounds good to me.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    So many people spinning it into a frenzy. Nothing in either event indicates a "riot" as many are claiming.

In fact, the rally and protest SHOULD be combined.

Let that sink in.
    I thought the same thing. The daylight is usually the peaceful protests and we could have shared "our struggle" with the protestors.

It is sad how fast people were bailing out. Fucking pussies.

On a side note, I did buy some non lethal ammo for my shotgun, which would have been my carry long arm if it was a combined protest/rally..just in case

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    On a side note, I did buy some non lethal ammo for my shotgun, which would have been my carry long arm if it was a combined protest/rally..just in case
    Can't hurt to bring it still.

(Chester County)

Scobo's event seems to be gone. That's not great because it had many times the following of the official page.

(York County)

Scobo, from what I have seen on Instagram, is just a reposter of all things going on in our current world with anarcho, possibly anarcho-capitalist leanings. It has been widely suggested in the Liberty Movement community, that we seek out those who wouldn't normally be 'allies' to some of us because we share a few common beliefs.

I personally don't see this as a problem, but an opportunity. The more people we can get out and talk to and spread 2A and liberty beliefs, the more people we may have on our side when gov continues their campaign against the constitution. We might not get people to agree or even like us, but we can at least plant the seed of a thought that those people can go home and think "wow, those guys and girls that the media keeps telling me are a bunch of racist/redneck/white supremacists actually share a lot of my beliefs, look different than what the media posts, and are out here fighting for everyones rights."

We always like to say that the exercise of the 2nd provides for the exercise of the first. What better a forum than to tell these people that we will defend their right to peacefully be heard but also will defend our rights to life, liberty, and property. Just something to think about.

That being said, Ill still be there, rain or shine, pandemic or not, threat of violence or not; Full kit, rifle slung, poster, flag, and ready to spread some truth. I like the idea of a parking garage meeting, and I will be at the post rally cookout.

If people want to stay cowered in their homes because of a few facebook shills then i guess we'll see you next year, unless of course some opposition plans to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Scobo's event seems to be gone. That's not great because it had many times the following of the official page.
    Yeah he got banned because all of the cunts, cucks, and Karens reporting his page.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Even though ever single 2A rally in PA has been peaceful, we are routinely called the "domestic terrorists". Yet this is what happens in Harrisburg when Democrats and their paid rioters protest. Nothing ever comes of that though. Nothing will happen to them. But I expect Wolf to use this episode to clamp down on White Supremacists on June *.

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/...in-harrisburg/
    If anyone sees Rep. Brian Sims, he needs to be Red Flagged. He's making violent threats and is mentally unstable. He needs to have his home and office searched for anything dangerous.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; June 1st, 2020 at 10:43 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I think we should all meet on the top level of one of the garages. But we have to check vehicle clearances.
    Agreed. Go in together, have each others' backs.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Anybody notice how the protesters at the capital protesting the shutdown were *dangerous* because they were going to kill everybody with the Rona, but the rioters rioting over George Floyd got support from Wolf during his press conference yesterday? I wonder if he*ll try and pull the same crap tomorrow?
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

Page 65 of 108 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast