Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1077
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Cool. This will be MUCH better now that the context has changed to an ongoing violent Marxist insurgency. I'm in.

"Social distancing" should consist of aiming in at Antifa.
    coincidentally, WCMG just posted that they are going into the Claymore manufacturing business.....

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    Definitely agree with not backing down again as there will be more of these "threats". I do have to say all things considered, between the preparation and precautions taken by us that were there, plus the significant presence of LEO's I have no reason to think that same production wouldn't work for the 29th.
    Those of us who are "non-officially" planning are working under the same premise as before: We will be there even if Metcalfe is not (again).
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Wayne County)

I*m in!

i'm putting in the PTO request. wife said to.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Chester County)

Didn't need Metcalfe's blessing last time, don't need his blessing for 9/29. It's OUR Constitutional rights we're rallying for. BTW, don't worry about p'antifa, BLM, NFAC or any other leftist crapfest, the cavalry was amassed out of most people's sight in June and I'm sure they'll be in full attendance in September.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Those of us who are "non-officially" planning are working under the same premise as before: We will be there even if Metcalfe is not (again).
    Yep planning on being there "rain or shine" as well. we should start discussing logistics on PA2A in the next few weeks.
    -Brandon

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Well the guys that broke off PAFOA to PA2A have not posted a single post in the Rally Planning section for a full month...so we know the date, just show up!
    PA2A is not competing with Poofa, it is just a separate space for political action.
    We communicate with Dan and others, and there is cooperation across the board.
    There has been no activity because of delays due to current events.
    The new 2A rally will get posted soon.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    Speaking of PA2A, has anyone heard from Justin lately?
    Spoke yesterday, he's fine, busy with other stuff.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Berks County)

My $.02...I have all I need to keep in touch with the world right here and over on fakebook and I keep some sort of reins on my stuff and I don't need to add anything more right now. I even just thinned the static on fakebook this week. I could see a use for something else if it was going to do/allow things that aren't allowed here but at the moment I'm not seeing any. The notion of, "Hey, we have to go over here to discuss the rally", is reminiscent of having a fort and having to go there to talk about girls when I was a kid and I don't get it. If it was to develop into a political machine, that could be a different story.

Furthermore, if some were to consider a coup of some sort, which would be verboten here, I would not recommend reducing any of it to text or transmit it in a manner which could be intercepted and used as evidence against those involved.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    My $.02...I have all I need to keep in touch with the world right here and over on fakebook and I keep some sort of reins on my stuff and I don't need to add anything more right now. I even just thinned the static on fakebook this week. I could see a use for something else if it was going to do/allow things that aren't allowed here but at the moment I'm not seeing any. The notion of, "Hey, we have to go over here to discuss the rally", is reminiscent of having a fort and having to go there to talk about girls when I was a kid and I don't get it. If it was to develop into a political machine, that could be a different story.

Furthermore, if some were to consider a coup of some sort, which would be verboten here, I would not recommend reducing any of it to text or transmit it in a manner which could be intercepted and used as evidence against those involved.
    That*s what I would like to see. I honestly think that at one point PAFOA had a chance to become voting bloc in it*s own right with the ability to carry some significant influence. PAFOA wound up filling different roles in Pa gun culture though. There is still a vacuum for a gun owners political group Imo. Imagine 500,000-1 million gun owners saying *we will not vote for any candidate that does not support...... *. That would put a lot of middle of the road so so gun supporting candidates into a quandary because they would need those votes if they wanted to have a chance to win.

Trump won Pa by 44,000 or so. A truly high profile unifying gun group in pa could make a difference. I am not trying to disparage various Pa groups that are working hard to make a difference. I know many care and are working for gun rights. But how many people are really involved in most groups? I suspect that like so many organizations you have a small group of dedicated individuals doing most of the work in a mostly thankless position. But if you could get 500,000 gun owners becoming members of their organization, donating money and agreeing to vote only for candidates they endorse.... think of the impact.

Maybe at one point PAFOA had that opportunity. But it filled a different void. Perhaps with support Pa2a could become such a force. I don*t know. I don*t know if the organizers want to go that route considering the time and dedication it would require. But they may have the basic infrastructure developing if they decided to go that route in the future.

Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 LastLast