Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 96 of 108 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    "Dude who passed out" was one of ours, unsure of cause but quickly recovered thanks to the extremely well trained people in the crowd. Couldn't have been handled better in my very non medical opinion.
    Yep, a young guy in good shape to boot. He seemed in good health at the after-party. I told him he was lucky it wasn't a BLM event, where he would surely have waken up stripped of his parts.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I didn't even realize he was at the party.

I was concerned because it happened so early in the event, so I thought maybe it was something more than just heat exhaustion. Glad he's OK!

The help's response time was incredible.

Thanks to our extra security again if you're reading this!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Wayne County)

1- thanks Justin for all the coordination with all groups involved.

2- Walleye Hunter thanks for the biscuits&gravy. Remember the ladle the next time or you’ll receive 3 demerits.

3- The AP reporter was a very nice lady, had a great conversation with her. Little secret, her zipper on her pants was open.

4- Sorry I missed the after party.

5- Thanks to all that showed up. Tommy Guns warehouse tomorrow

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    And it was great to see a couple of new and younger faces there, thanks for joining us. We need to get more young folks out.
    There was one of our guys there that actually wore a name tag that had his real name and POOFA handle. That would be SUPER HANDY for future rally's where new guys like us come and can easily associate names with faces.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    There was one of our guys there that actually wore a name tag that had his real name and POOFA handle. That would be SUPER HANDY for future rally's where new guys like us come and can easily associate names with faces.
    We used to do that back in the late 00's at group shoots. Was very helpful.
    Any mission, any conditions, any foe at any range.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force.
    Ten times the action, total hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Probably around 250-300 for a head count and no, there was no "lives matter" or any other protest down there at all. Maybe something going on later, but I didn't see any.
    ty
    Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    Boy did I miss the boat on this one!!, wanted to save my vacation day for the "BIG" Rally...
    why waste it when only a few dozen people might show up!! seeing the pictures, this was the "BIG RALLY" maybe a hundred give or take 2A Freedom loving people showing them WE wont back down when it comes to our rights. Great Job Justin and EVERYONE that planed this and all that showed up!
    understandably small compared to recent past events. thrown in limbo at the last minute everyone really managed to get this shit whipped back together into something respectable for what became completely grassroots. talk about dropping your cocks and grabbing your socks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    There were at least two, there was one strange looking guy walking around with a piece of paper that had, "Trump is an asshole" written on it with marker. He looked like Trump shut his hot water off and he was unable to shower.
    graduated college to find out the only free water is in the lake.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    I'm sure you didn't

A little over 100. Not 200. That said, for the circumstances, it was impressive. I have no doubt that if we worked under the assumption that we were doing our own thing the same time again next year, we could easily rival any of the "official" crowd numbers.

As I said before.....deceitful word games. It's not "postponed" if it's not rescheduled. "See you next year" is not "postponed."

You missed one? THAT'S **CANCELLED**
    i meant it in jest. yes postponed a year is called cancelled and starting now we should plan on going entirely with or without official representation, regardless of weather. if no speakers will come, bring a radio and turn it into a block party if we have to. if it is pouring, put the radio in a trash bag.
    that being said, metcalfe made a terribly shitty decision that was also the most logical with the information, if you trusted the information, i understand it but am still disappointed.
    the worst thing that could have happened is a few of us wind up being stragglers arriving to an event we didn't know was cancelled and get mobbed by the other protestors that were assumed to be arriving.

thanks for the photos and for everyone attending. i spent the entire day in my bunker pouting and refreshing the page for photo and video updates. at least i'll be able to throw some of my OT to the cause.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Montgomery County)

Video of the "secret back door" at the River St Parking garage.... Google maps shows a similar barricade as those at the exit.... but as you can see in my video, it wasn't lowered, and there were no signs. I make no apologies for Huey Lewis.....

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Did anyone else notice the member of the press wearing a bulletproof vest? I saw Justin posted it to social media.

While we we having a patriotic, peaceful rally, here's how leftists PROTESTED in Seattle:

https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...c-e95eba80b86e
    Yep!

Crowd Gathering.

Headed to the rally and just some shots of the crowd.

Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Has anyone heard from Kim yet?
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 96 of 108 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast