Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1018
  1. #641
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    4,696
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

    There's some discussion about coordination starting at PA2A.
    Life has a melody.

  2. #642
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,704
    Rep Power
    7719087

    Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    OK, River St Garage at 218 N2nd St. has a 6' 10" clearance and is the tallest that is open. It's a couple blocks up to State St, then about two blocks up to the Capitol, which looks about as good as it gets.
    Sounds good to me.

  3. #643
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Mercer, Pennsylvania
    (Mercer County)
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    7808377

    Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    So many people spinning it into a frenzy. Nothing in either event indicates a "riot" as many are claiming.

    In fact, the rally and protest SHOULD be combined.

    Let that sink in.
    I thought the same thing. The daylight is usually the peaceful protests and we could have shared "our struggle" with the protestors.

    It is sad how fast people were bailing out. Fucking pussies.

    On a side note, I did buy some non lethal ammo for my shotgun, which would have been my carry long arm if it was a combined protest/rally..just in case


    Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

  4. #644
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    7772927

    Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

    Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    On a side note, I did buy some non lethal ammo for my shotgun, which would have been my carry long arm if it was a combined protest/rally..just in case
    Can't hurt to bring it still.

  5. #645
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    --, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    2404751

    Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

    Scobo's event seems to be gone. That's not great because it had many times the following of the official page.

  6. #646
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    South Central, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    3069837

    Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

    Scobo, from what I have seen on Instagram, is just a reposter of all things going on in our current world with anarcho, possibly anarcho-capitalist leanings. It has been widely suggested in the Liberty Movement community, that we seek out those who wouldn't normally be 'allies' to some of us because we share a few common beliefs.

    I personally don't see this as a problem, but an opportunity. The more people we can get out and talk to and spread 2A and liberty beliefs, the more people we may have on our side when gov continues their campaign against the constitution. We might not get people to agree or even like us, but we can at least plant the seed of a thought that those people can go home and think "wow, those guys and girls that the media keeps telling me are a bunch of racist/redneck/white supremacists actually share a lot of my beliefs, look different than what the media posts, and are out here fighting for everyones rights."

    We always like to say that the exercise of the 2nd provides for the exercise of the first. What better a forum than to tell these people that we will defend their right to peacefully be heard but also will defend our rights to life, liberty, and property. Just something to think about.

    That being said, Ill still be there, rain or shine, pandemic or not, threat of violence or not; Full kit, rifle slung, poster, flag, and ready to spread some truth. I like the idea of a parking garage meeting, and I will be at the post rally cookout.

    If people want to stay cowered in their homes because of a few facebook shills then i guess we'll see you next year, unless of course some opposition plans to come.

  7. #647
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    4,696
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

    Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Scobo's event seems to be gone. That's not great because it had many times the following of the official page.
    Yeah he got banned because all of the cunts, cucks, and Karens reporting his page.
    Life has a melody.

  8. #648
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,742
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Even though ever single 2A rally in PA has been peaceful, we are routinely called the "domestic terrorists". Yet this is what happens in Harrisburg when Democrats and their paid rioters protest. Nothing ever comes of that though. Nothing will happen to them. But I expect Wolf to use this episode to clamp down on White Supremacists on June *.

    https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/...in-harrisburg/
    If anyone sees Rep. Brian Sims, he needs to be Red Flagged. He's making violent threats and is mentally unstable. He needs to have his home and office searched for anything dangerous.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; June 1st, 2020 at 10:43 AM.
    1 Corinthians 1:10..all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

  9. #649
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,742
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I think we should all meet on the top level of one of the garages. But we have to check vehicle clearances.
    Agreed. Go in together, have each others' backs.
    1 Corinthians 1:10..all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

  10. #650
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    688
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

    Anybody notice how the protesters at the capital protesting the shutdown were *dangerous* because they were going to kill everybody with the Rona, but the rioters rioting over George Floyd got support from Wolf during his press conference yesterday? I wonder if he*ll try and pull the same crap tomorrow?
    A Republic, if you can keep it. - Benjamin Franklin

Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hidden Valley Annual Spring Gun Show 2020
    By hiddenvalleysc in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 9th, 2019, 04:33 PM
  2. 42nd Annual MVPA Convention June 21 24
    By P89 in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 30th, 2017, 03:51 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2013, 09:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •