Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Juniata County)

Default Re: Philadelphia LTCF question.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattyclaire View Post
    Yeah I know! But your not allowed to open carry in Philly. I know it’s stated you can, but the cops can be dicks! Philly doesn’t want to give us permits but they are required by State law to! This city is totally against it technically!
    You can open Carry in Philly, and if you hand out with us cool Kids in the Open Carry section of the forum (we have cookies, we are prettier, and are just better conversationalists), you'll see that Philly's tolerace of open carry has changed. Why, the very top thread there RIGHT HIS MINUTE is ett riding around on his motorcycle in front of God and everyone with his M&P on his hip. No. Big. Deal.

As to them being dicks....it isn't like they can stop you for open carrying.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Yeah I know! But your not allowed to open carry in Philly. I know it’s stated you can, but the cops can be dicks! Philly doesn’t want to give us permits but they are required by State law to! This city is totally against it technically!
    Philly is run by Democrats , and as the Democrats have been so fond of saying lately ''The Law is the Law!''
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Montgomery County)

You and your husband can constantly carry each other's firearms, on and off, regardless of who the original purchaser was. Good luck getting the LTCF, and you both should carry all the time.

(Philadelphia County)

Trust me I know. I didnÂ’t vote that way.

(Philadelphia County)

Oh I tried! Trust me! @jenniferG

(Philadelphia County)

@PAMedic, and how would I be able to hang with you awesome peoples lol!

(Juniata County)

http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=144

This part of the forum is broken down into OC&CC and has an open carry only section, and a concealed carry open section, to make conversations about the specifc topics less confusing. After call, if you asking about holsters for example, what you're likely to want is going to depend heavily on your carry style.

is the OC part of the forum. Use to be more posts, but since even Philly doesn't cause much trouble these days, no one bothers to post "I OCed around xyz locations today" because the report is always "and no one noticed" or "someone said nice firearm".
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Philadelphia County)

I’ve never had any problems with my renewal or the times I’ve opened carried in Philly. I know individual circumstances will vary but it’s not as bad as it used to be or as some other make it out to be.

(Montgomery County)

Question, I have a LTCF. My husband is going to apply for one this week. I have a Security 9 registered to me, he has NO HANDGUNS registered to him, can he carry my Ruger? Or do I need to transfer it to him? We are legally married, living in the same house.
    Welcome to the PAFOA.
    I see you already got a lot of good responses to your questions.

Please consider joining us in Harrisburg when we participate in events to protect our Second Amendment rights in Pennsylvania.
    Having the largest 2A turnout possible is very important in order for us to have maximum effect in the PA Legislature.

The easiest way to keep up with the PAFOA threads is by clicking 'Quick Links' and then clicking 'Today's Posts' in the drop down menu.
    You can receive updates of subscribed threads on your 'Settings' page by clicking 'Thread Tools' and then clicking 'Subscribe to this Thread' in the drop down menu.

We need every gun owner to help protect our gun rights by voting pro gun in every election every year, not just presidential election years.
    Please make sure you are registered to vote here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/P...plication.aspx
    Pro gun voter guides are posted in PAFOA before every election here: http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Please also join the NRA, GOA, and FOAC to protect your Second Amendment right to own a gun.

Join National Rifle Association (NRA) here: https://home.nra.org/
    Join Gun Owners of America (GOA) here: https://gunowners.org/
    Join Firearms Owners Against Crime (FOAC) here: https://foac-pac.org/

Best of luck to you.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Reading through all these LTCF threads and dealing with it myself is a constant reminder of how much I hate this city 😤

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast