Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Default Re: French Creek Outfitters

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    King's Shooters Supply on Church Road in KoP just north of Crooked Lane. It's in a industrial district.
    Kings building used to be a welding gas/supply business.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    King's Shooters Supply on Church Road in KoP just north of Crooked Lane. It's in a industrial district.
    Ok, thanks. I know the road. Runs from Gulph up to Henderson. About 20-25 minutes from me I would think. Do they have a web site? I know, google it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Kings building used to be a welding gas/supply business.
    The last time I delivered that building it was an elevator company and what a PITA it was to deliver to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    Ok, thanks. I know the road. Runs from Gulph up to Henderson. About 20-25 minutes from me I would think. Do they have a web site? I know, google it.
    Yea but you have to go 1/2-3/4 mile past Henderson to get to Crooked Lane, which has a traffic light and 'The Hut', a Quonset hut breakfast and lunch spot. King's sits right across the street from that.

And a link to their site is incorporated into that ad that I posted a link to above.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tettnanger View Post
    I hope they go out of business!

They jerked me around several years ago. Their prices were high and the staff was made up of mostly arrogant jerkoffs.
    I didnt hope they went out of business but I agree with you about the staff. There was that one kind of tall, big red-headed guy who had to put his .02 into everything. Years ago, maybe 2011, i went there and had decided on a first pistol, a Taurus. 38 snub. I didnt have much experience but it was the one in my price range and I thought a simple revolver was the best choice for a n00b. Well, the redhead guy basically talked me out of buying ANYTHING. He asked me why I wanted to purchase it. I said self defense and I had my LTCF. He was like "you made it this far without it" and I said "well maybe I got lucky" or something. In the end I walked out, I couldnt believe the guy basically turned me down to purchase it. Don't know what his deal was, but acting that way surely is not good for business, and this thread is the evidence. If any of you guys know who I'm talking about. I hadn't been there for years, probably 2015 was the last time and I think he was still there.
    -jFw

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Storm88000 View Post
    I didnt hope they went out of business but I agree with you about the staff. There was that one kind of tall, big red-headed guy who had to put his .02 into everything. Years ago, maybe 2011, i went there and had decided on a first pistol, a Taurus. 38 snub. I didnt have much experience but it was the one in my price range and I thought a simple revolver was the best choice for a n00b. Well, the redhead guy basically talked me out of buying ANYTHING. He asked me why I wanted to purchase it. I said self defense and I had my LTCF. He was like "you made it this far without it" and I said "well maybe I got lucky" or something. In the end I walked out, I couldnt believe the guy basically turned me down to purchase it. Don't know what his deal was, but acting that way surely is not good for business, and this thread is the evidence. If any of you guys know who I'm talking about. I hadn't been there for years, probably 2015 was the last time and I think he was still there.
    Well he is assuredly gone now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Storm88000 View Post

Just be glad you never met the "navy Seal" guy.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Well he is assuredly gone now lol
    Lol yep apparently. I went back after that first time with my now ex and a nicer guy waited on us.
    Last edited by Storm88000; July 15th, 2020 at 01:11 AM.
    -jFw

(Berks County)

I uckin closed unlike this thread.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Does anyone know if the old french creek outfitters gun range is still open or functioning under a different entity?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast