I am a new member here and wanted to share a local gun shop Called Long Lane Acres Sporting Arms located at 4420 S Park Rd Ottsville PA 18942. They are a very small shop but have a wide selection of different firearms, Ammunition, Etc.. The owner is very knowledgeable and very friendly. They want to know your name and make sure that you are satisfied. If they don’t have something they will do their best to get it at a very fair price. It’s a small shop but you will quickly warm up to the owner and you might wind up spending a few hours there as I do frequently. There’s never any pressure to buy Although it does help to keep his light on. Every time my girlfriend and I go in there he somehow gets her to buy another gun so I have to limit telling her when I go. Lol, as if that’s a bad thing! Also I wanted to mention that if you need an FFL for shipping purposes his fee is very reasonable. If Your are ever in the area and have a chance stop in, please pay them a visit. The owners name is Al and tell them that Brandon sent you. Also I forgot to mention that he also makes custom Kydex holster’s. If you have ever been in the area or have driven by it, the adjoining building used to be a flower shop which is maybe a quarter-mile from 611.

Thanks and I’m glad I finally joined this forum.
Brandon T