Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Threaded View

(Washington County)

Default Share your night vision set up!

Night shoot season is almost here! What will you be wearing to the big dance?

Here's mine:

Housing: AB NightVision Mod-3 Bravo with manual gain (can be worn as binocular or separate into two monoculars for sharing)

Tubes: Gen 3 autogated green tubes I previously had purchased in used PVS14s, no blems or anything

Builder: Night Vision Incorporated

Finish: DIY Krylon spray paint, because nice things need spray painted

Focus Device: Matbock Tarsier Eclipse X2

Helmet: Ops-Core Fast Bump with 4D Tactical memory foam pads (these are so amazing), TNVC Mohawk Mk2 Gen1 counterweight pouch, Chinese IR blinky light, also have a knock off ballistic helmet that I want to upgrade to an Ops-Core with the same pads

Mount: Norotos AKA2, dove tail

Hand held light: old school TNVC Torch

Primary Rifle Optic: Trijicon MRO, love the off setting between IR and visible brightness intensities

Primary Rifle Aiming Laser: Steiner OTAL-C IR, provided pressure pad

Primary Rifle Light: Surefire M600V white light/IR illuminator with DS00 tail cap, ST07 pressure pad

Possible Upgrades: Ball-detent aviation mount for the MOD-3 is cool but I don't know if the low profile mount is worth the money. Would love to have a MAWL IR laser for my rifle. I haven't set a pistol up for night fighting yet. I'm still deciding between the DPP and RMR red dot for my Glock 17. Right now if I want to use my handgun I just look under the night vision and use the Glock with irons and TLR1HL.

Last edited by JoshIronshaft; October 23rd, 2019 at 11:38 PM.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796