Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
I think most people would say I'm nice!

I'm doing alright for myself at my day job but the way I make things like night vision happen is prioritizing. For example my primary car is a Saturn Ion that I paid $500 for because it had issues running and I fixed it. I do all my own car work form changing oil to swapping engines and body work. My car insurance is inexpensive. I have no cable bill, just an antenna for free channels and a monthly bill for basic internet, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. I do all my own plumbing, wiring, concrete, landscaping, wood work, etc. on my house and only bring in a contractor for what I absolutely have to.

I spend so much time doing things myself to save money, that it's nearly impossible finding the time to enjoy the money I save! A fortunate problem to have, I know.

So yeah, if you saw me walking around walmart in my usual greasy torn up clothes your first thought wouldn't be, "I bet he has a sweet night vision set up." haha.

Oh yea, also no kids, never married. And I have an amazing and understanding girlfriend.
I bet he has a sweet night vision setup. LOL seriously funny. Took me a year to read it