Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: double action

(Delaware County)

Default Re: double action

I’m curious as to if anyone has any updated information. Mike has told me on many occasions that sale was completed, and was waiting for buyer to get the funds together. I’m really bummed out since double action was so close to my house.

(Delaware County)

Does anybody have any news on whats going on with the property???

Quote Originally Posted by fats429 View Post
    Does anybody have any news on whats going on with the property???
    Drove by last week there seems to be work being done on the building but the
    weekday that I went by there was no activity.

(Montgomery County)

That would be really cool. That was my home range and I*ve missed it immensely. I*ll drive by next week when I*m in the area and report back.

(Delaware County)

Double Action is no longer in operation. However, a new, completely reconstructed full-service firearms range and training center will be opening on this location beginning in the Summer of 2023. This new range will be called GPS (Guns, Protection, Safety) and will be open to the public as well as members.

The range has been updated and the facility and training will accommodate all skill levels. New shooters as well as veteran firearms enthusiasts will find this location welcoming, with a friendly, educated staff in a bright, world class setting. It is suitable for the entire family.

The range employs the most comprehensive safety features including the best in industry ventilation system, advanced range climate control, ballistic rubber and steel throughout to maximize safety and minimize noise, and well-trained firearms experts and Range Safety Officers.

Law Enforcement and Security Organizations will be welcomed for private use of the facilities, including exclusive use of the firearms range and classroom, and the GPS simulation systems.

Those not in the Law Enforcement or Security industries will find training options to fit their needs as well, including classroom, live-fire, and simulation experience training programs.

Well worth the wait, GPS will be the Premier Philadelphia Area Firearms Range and Training Center. Additional information including website and contact information, and Grand Opening Events dates to follow. Looking forward to meeting you this summer!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by GPS Firearms View Post
    Double Action is no longer in operation. However, a new, completely reconstructed full-service firearms range and training center will be opening on this location beginning in the Summer of 2023. This new range will be called GPS (Guns, Protection, Safety) and will be open to the public as well as members.

The range has been updated and the facility and training will accommodate all skill levels. New shooters as well as veteran firearms enthusiasts will find this location welcoming, with a friendly, educated staff in a bright, world class setting. It is suitable for the entire family.

The range employs the most comprehensive safety features including the best in industry ventilation system, advanced range climate control, ballistic rubber and steel throughout to maximize safety and minimize noise, and well-trained firearms experts and Range Safety Officers.

Law Enforcement and Security Organizations will be welcomed for private use of the facilities, including exclusive use of the firearms range and classroom, and the GPS simulation systems.

Those not in the Law Enforcement or Security industries will find training options to fit their needs as well, including classroom, live-fire, and simulation experience training programs.

Well worth the wait, GPS will be the Premier Philadelphia Area Firearms Range and Training Center. Additional information including website and contact information, and Grand Opening Events dates to follow. Looking forward to meeting you this summer!
    Sounds like it*s going to be a great range. Good Luck!

You might want to start a new thread with your new name and info to let more people know about it. . Maybe call it GPS replacing Double Action in Yeadon

. Good luck.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Its close enough to my house. But I won’t shoot anyplace that won’t let me bring my own new, brass, in box ammo. If you force me to buy your ammo to shoot, I am out.
    When I shot there, it was basically buy a box from him and then can shoot your own, too.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Montgomery County)

You don*t know how exciting that is. summer 2023 is soon too. Thanks for stepping up and filling the gap in the area. I*m def going to be visiting a lot.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by GPS Firearms View Post

I'm just down the road from TargetMaster. Needless to say, I will be happy to make the drive up there and check you guys out!
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast