Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: Any reason NOT to SBR my Stribog SP9A1?

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Gen 2 with non-reciprocating handle in stock. $659 & free shipping: https://dkfirearms.com/product/grand-power-stribog-9mm/
    I've surpassed 2000 rounds with 0 malfunctions. Anyone looking for a reason NOT to get one isn't going to get one from me. I 100% recommend it. I decided not to SBR it; more trouble than it's worth.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Misery Loves Shotguns View Post
    I've surpassed 2000 rounds with 0 malfunctions. Anyone looking for a reason NOT to get one isn't going to get one from me. I 100% recommend it. I decided not to SBR it; more trouble than it's worth.
    I don't think I've heard any bad about these, other than some nit picky user preferences.

And for SBR leaning folk, Global Ordnance has the factory stock in stock for $100: https://globalordnance.com/stribog-p...8588005944106/

And the sights: https://globalordnance.com/grand-pow...s-for-stribog/

Now I'm thinking again about one... But with an EVO and SP5 and thinking about a MP5K build...

(Bucks County)

Hey Guys.....

Well I ordered one from Joebobs..... $780 (with the 5% military/Leo discount) it comes with The MP-5 side folding brace.... But I went kinda nuts..... I ordered the Zhukov stock for the Stribog... and found a gent who makes a tailhook adapter for the Zhukov.... If I like it.... I may leave it be..... Or down the road it would be a 30 second change over to SBR it.... if I want to...... I hear the SB TACTICAL MP-5 braces are hard to find..... So I may sell mine to offset all that cash I have been shelling out this week..... (I ordered the trilug barrel for this toy to!). Well....there goes my refund!
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123