Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Amused and Disgusted.

Today was my first day in Ardmore. On my way to the Home Depot in King of Prussia, to replace the 1920's wiring the in the house (read: two prong outlets) I passed a giant McCain sign (on KOP Road) that was destroyed. On a sheet of paper someone had wrote "Obama vandals at work"

I was amused and disgusted at the same time.

I saw alot of Gerlach signs, boy I wish I could vote for him. He seems super cool.

P.S. Anyone know an electrician that can add a new circuit (2 rooms 1 outlet each 20AMP) for like 100 bucks?

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Amused and Disgusted.

I just can't wait for the election to be over. The signs down my way aren't to bad yet. Its the damn smear commercials, that get to you.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

I want to put a sign like that in my front yard and have it read, "VOTE FOR NONE OF THE ABOVE, THEY ARE BOTH IDIOTS"

(Allegheny County)

My McCain sign was in my yard one day, and gone the next.

See? It's already happening. CHANGE.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

I never put out political affilliation placards, for no matter who you're for, you're gonna be wrong in somebody's eyes. I'd rather keep that personal. Last thing I need is some dirtbag turfing up my lawn because he doesn't like my political affilliation.......

I do think its a disgrace to have someone tear down your signs, no matter who you're for. Its just not right, and those morons have no right to do it, yet aren't smart enough to realize that....

(Fayette County)

I see a lot of McCain signs tore up around here. However I have also being seeing some signs that say "Democrat voting McCain/Palin"
    "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard

(York County)

Must be the work of those evil republicans because everyone knows that all Obama supports a reasonable intelligent people
    RIP -The US constitution.

(Mercer County)

I have been removing all political signs from my properity. Reason for this removal is that the signs for various canidates were placed on my properity without my permission (Neither party knocked on the door and asked if they could place the signs). I called both party HQs in my area and gave them my address and requested they remove their advertising within 72 hours. Neither party did a removal so I did the removal, they can pick up their signs from the stack by my garage.

oracle
    The oracle is in. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Poonie View Post
    I never put out political affilliation placards, for no matter who you're for, you're gonna be wrong in somebody's eyes. I'd rather keep that personal. Last thing I need is some dirtbag turfing up my lawn because he doesn't like my political affilliation.......
    agreed. i think what it is is that a lot of younger people are voting obama because hes younger and "cooler." being of that younger group, not necessaraly voting for obama, i can say that my peers are idiots, plain and simple. its all really jeuvinile. but then again, when both canidates resort to high school tactics in their ads, is it any suprise that there are high school tactics by there supporters?
    i got shot, you should buy my stuff

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by gprimr1 View Post
    Today was my first day in Ardmore. On my way to the Home Depot in King of Prussia, to replace the 1920's wiring the in the house (read: two prong outlets) I passed a giant McCain sign (on KOP Road) that was destroyed. On a sheet of paper someone had wrote "Obama vandals at work"

I was amused and disgusted at the same time.

I saw alot of Gerlach signs, boy I wish I could vote for him. He seems super cool.

P.S. Anyone know an electrician that can add a new circuit (2 rooms 1 outlet each 20AMP) for like 100 bucks?
    I think it's Squirrels doing it for ACORNs
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast