Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Walmart just caved

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Online ammo cellars like Ammoman , Wideners , Classic Arms , Brownells , Lucky Gunner and others have special sails all the thyme. Get on their Email lists.
    I can't afford online ammo.
    Buying by the box is cost prohibitive due to shipping and buying by the case - same thing - I don't have $150-$250 laying around to randomly buy ammo.

That was the great thing about Walmart - their per-box prices were as good as you will find in most cases.
    Plus I like to buy ammo in person - cash.

Guess I have to find another source.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    Fuck Walmart
    Suprising that it took to post 25 for someone to say what I was thinking.
    "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."- Marvin Heemeyer

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.D. View Post
    . . .
    So, walking around open carrying but never buying anything could be a great way to piss them off... i like it

. . .
    I believe this is the sort of attitude that has historically cost us all in the past.

I know that the ideological purists believe that all political issues can be nullified by simply and loudly stating "IT'S MY RIGHT!", but in the real world, when you scare the rubes, you don't force them to accept you, you encourage them to vote for Dems and RINOs who will write words down and make them law and strip more of your rights away.

The LGBT cult is different, but that's because they had near-100% of the media on their side, and all of Hollywood, and all the law school faculties, and therefore most of the courts.

Do gun owners have most of the media on our side? Is Hollywood dedicated to fabricating tales of noble and oppressed gun owners being shafted by heartless govt and citizens?

I don't think so.

Mostly, open carriers come across to the majority of the plebes like this moron:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...lmart-n1040676
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I can't afford online ammo.
    Buying by the box is cost prohibitive due to shipping and buying by the case - same thing - I don't have $150-$250 laying around to randomly buy ammo.

That was the great thing about Walmart - their per-box prices were as good as you will find in most cases.
    Plus I like to buy ammo in person - cash.

Guess I have to find another source.
    Brownells and Wideners often have free S&H/hazmat sales. Ammoman prices are S&H included.

Only ammo I've bought at Walmart in the recent past was Perfecta (Fiocchi) .45 ACP for $13.99/box IF and WHEN they had any , which was rare.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Berks County)

Fine with me,,, don’t frequent the place to begin with!
    Doesn’t surprise me though

(Chester County)

I dunno...

Weren't they referring to open carrying the pork ribs, Bubba Burgers, potato chips, 2 liter soda bottles, Tide pods, flat screen TV's, and such? Mostly all paid by SNAP cards (aka "the taxpayer")....

I think if each cart had a modesty blanket over it, the open carrying violations would diminish.

Probably still wouldn't stop those violators not wearing any panties (and showing you if you dared let your head swivel to view a wonder of this local world) or the super moms/grumps (over 400 lbs) just tooling through with an electric cart as if they were taking an air-conditioned pass through the store with different parts hanging over the cart.

That's what I'm talking about...
    Last edited by bamboomaster; September 3rd, 2019 at 06:18 PM.
    - bamboomaster

(Monroe County)

funny this was the ONE reason I went there....one less freakshow to visit.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    This is the most disturbing part to me. Sounds like they will actively be lobbying for gun control.

In addition, McMillon said that he would send letters to the White House and congressional leaders that "call for action" on "common sense" gun safety measures. McMillon said Congress should debate re-authorizing the assault weapons ban and expand background checks.
    "We encourage our nation's leaders to move forward and strengthen background checks and to remove weapons from those who have been determined to pose an imminent danger," he said. "Congress and the administration should act. Given our decades of experience selling firearms, we are also offering to serve as a resource in the national debate on responsible gun sales."
    Was listening to CNBC to Sirius driving home and they had an ex Walmart executive who said something to the effect he was glad to see them doing the "right thing". I guess seeing that people cannot have freedom is now considered doing the right thing. What a joke these people are. Not a backbone among them.

Not a dime from me from now on. Screw em.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

In other news, Dicks and Walmart to merge
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by bamboomaster View Post
    I dunno...

Weren't they referring to open carrying the pork ribs, Bubba Burgers, potato chips, 2 liter soda bottles, Tide pods, flat screen TV's, and such? Mostly all paid by SNAP cards (aka "the taxpayer")....

I think if each cart had a modestly blanket over it, the open carrying violations would diminish.

Probably still wouldn't stop those violators not wearing any panties (and showing you if you dared let your head swivel to view a wonder of this local world) or the super moms/grumps (over 400 lbs) just tooling through with an electric cart as if they were taking an air-conditioned pass through the store with different parts hanging over the cart.

That's what I'm talking about...

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast