Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    I've always loved Walmart. I was an employee at Walmart (store number) for 18 months. My associate number was ***". I left Walmart to become a truck driver with the intent of gaining 30 months experience to return to Walmart. I was always proud to be associated with Walmart and I looked forward to returning.

News of Walmarts stance on the Constitution and our country's freedom have changed my mind. I would be embarrassed to say I work for Walmart today.

As a trucker I frequent Walmarts all over the country to buy necessities and wants. I will no longer be doing this. Instead I will support Amazon and Target stores around the country.

I am spreading this message to every truck driver at terminals, truck stops and over the CB.

I am disappointed in Walmart as a company and I am disappointed in Doug McMillon as a person. You have asked me to choose between Walmart and my rights. My rights will win everytime.
    https://corporate.walmart.com/store-corporate-feedback

The response

We have been working to understand the many important issues that arose from the horrific events in El Paso and Southaven, as well as those that have been raised in the national discussion around gun violence.
    We’ve updated our Open Carry Policy to respectfully request that customers no longer carry firearms into our stores or Sam's Clubs in states where “open carry” is permitted – unless they are authorized law enforcement officers.

We often adjust our assortments for business needs and due to recent events, we are making necessary changes. We will continue to serve our customers with an assortment that reflects the wants and needs they come to us for every day.
    We will discontinue and sell existing inventory of handgun ammunition.
    We will discontinue and sell existing inventory of certain short-barrel rifle ammunition, such as the .223 caliber and 5.56mm that, while commonly used in some hunting rifles, can also be used in large capacity magazines on military-style weapons.
    We will discontinue and sell existing inventory of handguns in Alaska, which means we will no longer sell handguns in any stores.

Thank you for contacting Walmart where we are always happy to help.. We will be forwarding your email to the proper management team.

Sincerely.,
    Walmart Customer Relations

Side note: I only mention Target and Amazon because that's their direct competition. Walmart is competitive and if you're going to shop elsewhere, they prefer it not be Amazon or Target. I do not shop at Target and the only thing I buy from Amazon is a cell phone case when I get a new phone, which is by about every 2 or 3 years.

They should stop selling ammo, because all ammo is also used in "Non hunting guns".

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    https://corporate.walmart.com/store-corporate-feedback

The response

We have been working to understand the many important issues that arose from the horrific events in El Paso and Southaven, as well as those that have been raised in the national discussion around gun violence.
    We’ve updated our Open Carry Policy to respectfully request that customers no longer carry firearms into our stores or Sam's Clubs in states where “open carry” is permitted – unless they are authorized law enforcement officers.

We often adjust our assortments for business needs and due to recent events, we are making necessary changes. We will continue to serve our customers with an assortment that reflects the wants and needs they come to us for every day.
    We will discontinue and sell existing inventory of handgun ammunition.
    We will discontinue and sell existing inventory of certain short-barrel rifle ammunition, such as the .223 caliber and 5.56mm that, while commonly used in some hunting rifles, can also be used in large capacity magazines on military-style weapons.
    We will discontinue and sell existing inventory of handguns in Alaska, which means we will no longer sell handguns in any stores.

Thank you for contacting Walmart where we are always happy to help.. We will be forwarding your email to the proper management team.

Sincerely.,
    Walmart Customer Relations

Side note: I only mention Target and Amazon because that's their direct competition. Walmart is competitive and if you're going to shop elsewhere, they prefer it not be Amazon or Target. I do not shop at Target and the only thing I buy from Amazon is a cell phone case when I get a new phone, which is by about every 2 or 3 years.
    Same canned response I and others got. I wasn't savvy enough to mention their competitors
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Monroe County)

And the follow-up

Thanks for contacting Walmart Customer Care and giving us a chance to help you. Your satisfaction is important to us so we'd appreciate feedback about your recent experience.

This short survey shouldn't take you more than a minute or two to complete. Your results are shared directly with our representatives in order to either improve our service or honor those who exceeded your expectations.

To ensure timely feedback to our representatives, we'd appreciate your response within the next 3 days.

Click here to take this survey.

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts with us!

Walmart Customer Contact Center

This conversation just took place at the Allen Edmonds store near Cleveland.

There was an old couple buying a pair of shoes for the old man, and the old lady was looking at a messenger bag and said,

"This bag is huge!"

Salesman said "Big enough for a gun! Would be great for that if you're going to Walmart!"

He was joking, but old man pipes up

"I'm glad they did that! Good for them! "

She says "yeah no one needs to see that in public."

Old man then tells a story about taking a deposition (I assume lawyer) and someone flashed a gun under his jacket. Old man said he refused to take the deposition until the person left the gun with the receptionist or he would call the judge.

They left and I remarked to the salesman "little did they know that they were standing next to an armed citizen." He laughed.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the culture war we're losing it seems.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    There is a place like that, but William Penn made sure to put a river between us and New Jersey, to keep out those hoplophobic riffraff.
    There is NO evidence of widespread journalistic integrity.

(Erie County)

olderguy, Walmart shoppers are more responsible than other shoppers at other stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by :-) View Post
    They should stop selling ammo, because all ammo is also used in "Non hunting guns".
    It wont be long, like when kmart stopped selling guns and ammo

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by olderguy View Post
    And Walmart also operates 10,458 in-store pharmacies

Pharmacies that dole out countless psychotropic & opioid prescriptions. Addictive & mind altering drugs are directly responsible for far more death & destruction than all the “mass shootings” combined. And furthermore, the psychotropic drugs are typically found to be in use BY the mass shooting perpetrators, yet there is never an attempt to find even the slightest causal link.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast