Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I'm not big on the boycott thing. Unless everyone is in on it it's just useless. This however gives me a good reason not to go to that freak show piss hole called Wal-Mart and go shop with somewhat normal people at a regular grocery store where they actually have fresh vegetables.
    I don’t boycott anything. However, I am very selective regarding the businesses and merchants I patronize. Quality, good value and service are important... and convenience, because my time is valuable.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Walmart asking people not to open carry in store, no longer selling non hunting g

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    I don’t boycott anything. However, I am very selective regarding the businesses and merchants I patronize. Quality, good value and service are important... and convenience, because my time is valuable.

When I first moved to where I live there used to be an Acme in Parkesburg where I would buy my food. They had fresh Lancaster Brand meats, fresh vegetables and all the brands I liked. The Giant in it's old location in Thorndale was a pisshole back then. Sometimes I was able to get to the Acme in Exton when it was located where Hobby Lobby is now. Then they rebuilt the shopping center in Thorndale and moved Giant into a brand new location where it is now. When Wal-Mart opened the Acme in Parkesburg closed soon after and I shopped exclusively at Giant in Thorndale and Exton. Then Wegman's opened and I used to take my friend's Mom (my second Mom) over there on weekends and I began shopping there on the way home from work at 11:30pm. Yes, Wegman's has the best meats now. It used to be Lancaster brand meats for me at Acme but they are way out of a reasonable price range now although in a pinch I would go to the Acme over at Thorndale at Rte 340 and Rte 30.

When I retired I would go to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of food items as long as it was name brand items. Their store brand is horrible and forget anything that's supposed to be fresh. At the height of tomato season instead of having local or even Jersey grown tomatoes they were still selling Mexican tomatoes. I can say I never saw anyone open carrying at the freak show Wal-Mart either. I've never even seen anyone at the firearms goods department, ever.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Westmoreland County)

I didn't read thru this entire thread, but I was thinking this morning that how nice it is for Walmart to "sell off it's remaining inventory" and not simply stop selling immediately. So....they want to do this anti-gun step......but they also want to make their money on the existing inventory. What a farce. Walmart is concerned about one thing. MONEY. They could give a rats ass about citizens rights, employees, environment, or local communities.

They are "Natzi Like" in their pursuit for MONEY!!! That's their only objective.

FWIW

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltrap View Post
    I didn't read thru this entire thread, but I was thinking this morning that how nice it is for Walmart to "sell off it's remaining inventory" and not simply stop selling immediately. So....they want to do this anti-gun step......but they also want to make their money on the existing inventory. What a farce. Walmart is concerned about one thing. MONEY. They could give a rats ass about citizens rights, employees, environment, or local communities.

They are "Natzi Like" in their pursuit for MONEY!!! That's their only objective.

FWIW
    The Walmart (Harborcreek) I visited yesterday (OCing) had no evidence they even sold rifle or handgun ammo, only shotgun shells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Lehigh County)

Walmart replied to my feedback in sent them in post #199 via https://corporate.walmart.com/store-corporate-feedback
    It basically said "We don't care a crap about your pro-2A opinion."
    Subject
    Dislikes Policy Change - Firearms
    Response By Email (09/07/2019 04:13 AM)

Hi Eric,

We have been working to understand the many important issues that arose from the horrific events in El Paso and Southaven, as well as those that have been raised in the national discussion around gun violence. We’ve updated our Open Carry Policy to respectfully request that customers no longer carry firearms into our stores or Sam's Clubs in states where “open carry” is permitted – unless they are authorized law enforcement officers. This change will in no way affect our customers who carry concealed weapons, in accordance with state and federal laws.

• We often adjust our assortments for business needs and due to recent events, we are making necessary changes. We will continue to serve our customers with an assortment that reflects the wants and needs they come to us for every day.

• We will discontinue and sell existing inventory of handgun ammunition.

• We will discontinue and sell existing inventory of certain short-barrel rifle ammunition, such as the .223 caliber and 5.56mm that, while commonly used in some hunting rifles, can also be used in large capacity magazines on military-style weapons.

• We will discontinue and sell existing inventory of handguns in Alaska, which means we will no longer sell handguns in any
    stores.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concern with us. Be assured that your comments have been documented for our management to review.

Thank you for contacting Walmart where we're always happy to help!
    Does Toomey work for Walmart ?
    --ET

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    How about a discreet Gadsen flag pin. Should be about the right size.
    Best I could do with what I have on hand.

Now I need one for the back of my ball cap too where it says the same thing in an arc over the "hole" in the back.

One of the girls who works at Sam's wears a black Gadsgen "Don't Tread on Me" hat.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Monroe County)

BROWNELLS FTW!!!!
    https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...rod130718.aspx
    BROWNELLS SAVE FREEDOM. BUY AMMO T-SHIRTS

Brownells. It’s where real gun people go for real good gun stuff.

Including our new, bright-blue, 50/25/25 poly/combed ring spun cotton/rayon “Save Freedom” t-shirt.
    At Brownells, we’re proud to offer both handgun and “SBR ammo” at big-box prices, along with just about everything else you need to sustain the Right Of The People To Keep and Bear Arms.
    Brownells. We’re your 2nd Amendment Lifestyle Supercenter.

Save Freedom. Buy Ammo.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    BROWNELLS FTW!!!!
    https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...rod130718.aspx
    BROWNELLS SAVE FREEDOM. BUY AMMO T-SHIRTS
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

It looks like the "spark" is rounds of ammo!!!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Berks County)

Since businesses are only asking, how about we ask them to stop jamming our mailboxes, inboxes, and every website we visit with their garbage advertisements? Maybe there could be an understanding. Both parties just say no.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast