Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Representative Missy Houlahan Hard At Work Destroying 2nd Amendment

I try not to gag too much when I get the Newsletter from my current US Representative Missy Houlahan but I make sure I'm on the mailing list so I know what freedoms Missy is proudly trying to destroy.

How many more lives will be lost before the Senate and the Administration take action on gun violence? Our Pennsylvania and our America cannot wait any longer. Commonsense and comprehensive gun reform legislation is overdue. I count myself lucky not to have had a family member become a victim to this epidemic, but too many in our community cannot say the same. Meaningful action is necessary. My cousin was a first responder at Sandy Hook, and his story of what he saw stays with me. Michelle Roberson, a member of PA’s Sixth District, lost her daughter to senseless gun violence, and her story motivates me every day to get up and fight for change.

Enough is enough.

I have already helped pass two major pieces of gun legislation that would establish new background checks and hopefully help better prevent these mass shootings. I welcomed Team 26, a group of cyclists riding to advocate for changes in gun policy, to St. Paul’s Baptist Church in West Chester. And just last week, I urged Senator McConnell to call back the Senate immediately and pass the bipartisan gun reform legislation we’ve already passed in the House. I will keep doing whatever it takes to protect Americans from gun violence.
    The reason why my district has become a blue state hellhole is because when it was time to vote for obvious and clear cut choices on the PA Supreme Court gun owners proudly stayed at home and let the leftists determine the outcome of that election. I believe it was 26% of registered voters came out to vote in that election. Nice going.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Default Re: Representative Missy Houlahan Hard At Work Destroying 2nd Amendment

I thought it was crissy houlahan. Anyway , background checks, background checks and more background checks should end all the gun violence. I passed mine and am no threat thank goodness. Mental health check? Jury is still out. Haha. They're just going to have to invent a crystal ball to see who will be dangerous down the road. Hey, makes as much sense as these clowns proposals. How about some common sense sword control.

EMT at sandy hook? They didn't let any of them in.

(Chester County)

It is Chrissy Houlihan. She is actually the same person as Daniel Friel-Otten, Katie Muth, Melissa Shusterman and the plethora of other Democrat, Commie women that won. All first timers that beat incumbent Republicans. Bloomberg and Soros backed. All rabidly anti gun.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    It is Chrissy Houlihan. She is actually the same person as Daniel Friel-Otten, Katie Muth, Melissa Shusterman and the plethora of other Democrat, Commie women that won. All first timers that beat incumbent Republicans. Bloomberg and Soros backed. All rabidly anti gun.
    And hopefully all one term wonders. I will dance upon their losses if they all lose on their anti-Trump, anti-gun agenda.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness