Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default GOA needs more emails/calls TODAY to keep pressure on Trump and Senate

-
    GOA needs more emails/calls TODAY to keep pressure on Trump and Senate

************************************************** ************************************************** *************************
    Please continue to EMAIL TRUMP and SENATE REPUBLICANS by adding your name to the NEW GOA pre-written letter here: https://gunowners.org/alert082119/
    Please continue to CALL TRUMP and tell him that if he passes gun control he will divide his voter base and lose the next election: White House -- 202-456-1111
    Please also CALL SENATORS TOOMEY and CASEY and tell them you do not support gun control: US Capitol Switchboard -- 202-224-3121
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *************************

See full unedited Gun Owners of America (GOA) Alert here: https://gunowners.org/alert082119/

August 21, 2019

Keep Up the Heat on Republican Senators and President Trump!

As you read this, a battle is raging between two camps of White House staffers:
    Some are pushing Donald Trump to stay true to his commitment to protect the Second Amendment.
    Other are encouraging the President to push Gun Registration and Gun Confiscation in a misguided effort.

GOA members sent 2,000,000 letters to the White House and to the Senate in past weeks, urging Republicans to support the 2nd Amendment.

Pro-gun leaders are busy communicating with the White House, some directly with the President.
    The President is also talking with anti-gun Senators Chris Murphy (D-CT), Pat Toomey (R-PA) and Joe Manchin (D-WV).

We have to make sure that the President CONTINUES TO HEAR from gun owners around the nation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Auto mailer will send your email to Trump and every Republican Senator, text copied below for reference.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Former congressman surprised by vitriol resulting from his anti-2A vote

Dear [Official],

I agree with Gun Owners of America that there is no compromise you can make with the anti-gunners to ever win over their trust, support, or votes. When you give them an inch, they come back for a foot.

Just so you know what sort of people you’re dealing with, chief “red flag” cosponsor Richard Blumenthal has just co-filed a brief with the Supreme Court threatening to reorganize the court and possibly fire the justices if they decide in favor of the Second Amendment in the New York City residential permit case.

If Republicans want to stake their claim with the Schumers, Blumenthals, and Murphys of the Senate, do you really think that Republican voters will be motivated to show up at the polls next year?

Consider the words of former Kansas congressman Dan Glickman, as they appeared in The Hill on August 16:

“I had been in Congress for 18 years by [1994]…. Not only did I think I was in good standing with my voters, I thought that my seat in Congress was about as safe as you can get. I did not fully appreciate the intensity of feeling against the federal assault weapons ban by many gun owners and law-abiding citizens in my district. I lost my seat that fall.”

OPPOSE all gun control and support S. 69, which is concealed carry reciprocity legislation that will actually save lives.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Please continue to EMAIL TRUMP and SENATE REPUBLICANS by adding your name to the NEW GOA pre-written letter here: https://gunowners.org/alert082119/
    Please continue to CALL TRUMP and tell him that if he passes gun control he will divide his voter base and lose the next election: White House -- 202-456-1111
    Please also CALL SENATORS TOOMEY and CASEY and tell them you do not support gun control: US Capitol Switchboard -- 202-224-3121

Gun Owners of America (GOA): https://gunowners.org/
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

PickingPA Guest

Default Re: GOA needs more emails/calls TODAY to keep pressure on Trump and Senate

Sent