• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

I will try my best to get there at least one day, inside or out depending on what is more effective.

Quick question, since this is in essence a counter-protest with 2 groups in the same area, how will we distinguish ourselves from the antis? You know, besides us not being crazed lunatics. I would hate for us to be considered part of the anti's side when the propaganda is broadcasted.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I will try my best to get there at least one day, inside or out depending on what is more effective.

Quick question, since this is in essence a counter-protest with 2 groups in the same area, how will we distinguish ourselves from the antis? You know, besides us not being crazed lunatics. I would hate for us to be considered part of the anti's side when the propaganda is broadcasted.
    Moms that need action typically always wear their red bloomberg bux t-shirts. I know some of us have POOFA hats, but that might not be noticeable enough. Maybe we need to do our own tshirt run? Probably too late to get something like that done and into member's hands for Sept though.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post

The Bloomberg people usually wear matching t-shirts and carry signs that make them look like idiots.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lancaster County)

I think I can make at least one day outside, gotta drop paperwork off in hburg anyway so this would make the best of it.
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Moms that need action typically always wear their red bloomberg bux t-shirts. I know some of us have POOFA hats, but that might not be noticeable enough. Maybe we need to do our own tshirt run? Probably too late to get something like that done and into member's hands for Sept though.
    We could do t-shirts if we want to, and hand them out at the Capitol.
    I didn't want to clutter the thread until things got going.
    We can print our own or all wear Poofa t-shirts.
    There is enough time for either option.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

1 day inside.

Breakfast included?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(York County)

I’ll schedule both, but I may need to step out at times for work calls.

The easy wall to tell us apart is our lack of crazy eyes and our ability to carry on a rational discussion.

People coming from the west for two days give me a shout. Thinking about food and lodging and what else I can do to help out...
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I’ll schedule both, but I may need to step out at times for work calls.

The easy wall to tell us apart is our lack of crazy eyes and our ability to carry on a rational discussion.

People coming from the west for two days give me a shout. Thinking about food and lodging and what else I can do to help out...
    What you got against us Easterners?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I can do one or the other. I can't really afford two days off work, since I took one off the weekend before for a wedding already. Let me know the best day if anyone hears when the public can speak.
    If you're going, I have no excuse not to tag along!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    If you're going, I have no excuse not to tag along!
    I'll let you know which day. Your always welcome to tag along.

Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast