17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    The exact day that Red Flag Laws are going to be discussed is irrelevant.
    We need 2A people at both gun control hearings on Sept 24 and Sept 25, 2019.

It doesn't matter if Red Flag Laws are discussed on Sept 24, or Sept 25, or both.

If the Sept 24 hearing was harmless to our gun rights, Bloomberg wouldn't have scheduled it and his people wouldn't be attending.
    If the Sept 24 hearing was harmless to our gun rights, Goodman wouldn't be gloating that she fixed the list of invitees to exclude 2A testimony.

There was some mixed messaging on our part and I apologize for that, it happens.
    We are all 2A volunteers, we are a grassroots effort in the truest sense of the word, and as such we do not have a central director like Bloomberg.

The FOAC and the GOA have clarified their instructions to clear up any confusion.
    The instructions are simple.

Any 2A people that can be there on Sept 24 and Sept 25 should be there both days.
    Any 2A people that can only be there one day should choose Sept 25.

--

Stand with us to protect the 2A in PA.

September 24-25, 2019 Pennsylvania Capitol anti gun hearings information:
    Pennsylvania Capitol Building, 501 North 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA 17120
    Tuesday September 24, 2019 **9:00am-12:00pm** (please arrive 2 hours early to attend the hearings)
    Wednesday September 25, 2019 **1:00pm-4:00pm** (please arrive 2 hours early to attend the hearings)
    I'll be there both days and encourage as many who can to come both days.

Having 2 days of SOLID, OVERWHELMING gun support can only help us. If anyone can only take one day off, of course, make it the 25th, but anyone planning on coming both days STILL should come both days.

Even if we do not accomplish anything more than being seen and planning our actions for the next day, it's still positive and helpful.

Therefore, I'm not inclined to update the flyer.

I'm still trying to get on WHP580 with Ken Matthews. When I do, I'll emphasize the 25th to cut down on confusion.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    unless you're there early enough?
    I witnessed it last year (2018 2A rally). I was on the way to the restroom after we got in and were waiting for the start of the speakers. Moms Demand in their t-shirts were brought right in the door and taken to a special "MEDIA ROOM" (said that above the door) by some Capitol staff, likely a Rep/Senator's aide.

I was tempted to go listen in. I might if I see it again.

They got the red carpet treatment.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    that's just so you don't BOO!!! them again
    Sorry. It was my first time seeing those beasts in the wild.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post

The hearings themselves are not open for public comment.
    Speakers must be invited to give testimony by the Senate Committee.

We are being asked to flood the Capitol both inside and outside the hearings to demonstrate popular support for the 2A.
    We want all 2A people to wear our Gadsden sticker or other recognizable 2A clothing to make sure we are not mistaken as anti 2A Bloomberg drones.

-

Anyone wishing to provide WRITTEN TESTIMONY, which will be included in the Official Record, can do so by emailing the following contact in Senator Baker's Office:

Andrew M. Seder
    District Communications/Constituent Services for Pike and Wayne Counties
    Office of Senator Lisa Baker
    2512 Route 6, Suite 3
    Hawley, PA 18428
    (570) 226-5960
    aseder@pasen.gov
    www.senatorbaker.com

I recommend EVERYONE sit down and compose a short piece emphasizing that the Second Amendment is NOT OPEN TO DEBATE - i.e., it shall not be infringed. (Even though it's been being infringed for the last 150 years). Eventually, perhaps, someone will finally get the message.

WOW. Thank you for that opportunity.

Are they actually going to read them in session?
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    WOW. Thank you for that opportunity.

Are they actually going to read them in session?
    They most likely will not be read at the hearing, but will be included in the official record, much like written testimony submitted for hearings in general.

Alright, lets waste as much of their time and paper as as can. We pay for it anyways.

Will write and submit later today.

We need to be heard and noticed in every possible way. We should blow up their phones too.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by MIKIEG View Post
    Anyone wishing to provide WRITTEN TESTIMONY, which will be included in the Official Record, can do so by emailing the following contact in Senator Baker's Office:

Andrew M. Seder
    District Communications/Constituent Services for Pike and Wayne Counties
    Office of Senator Lisa Baker
    2512 Route 6, Suite 3
    Hawley, PA 18428
    (570) 226-5960
    aseder@pasen.gov
    www.senatorbaker.com

I recommend EVERYONE sit down and compose a short piece emphasizing that the Second Amendment is NOT OPEN TO DEBATE - i.e., it shall not be infringed. (Even though it's been being infringed for the last 150 years). Eventually, perhaps, someone will finally get the message.
    awww f'ck yea.
    get my writing pen out so i can draft some shizz.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKIEG View Post
    Not to sidetrack, but has it really been 150 years? I always thought the gun control movement really kicked off with the Mulford act in '67 (I always assumed there was a little bit of legislation before, but thought the ball got rolling with Reagan).
    Get up

(Cumberland County)

Hey all. All set with shirts and I gave all sizes to be made. When I get back home end of week I’ll work on final post and info . Thanks all!

Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast