• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 103 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1155

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Shipdriver48 View Post
    It was great meeting all of the PAFOA members at the rally yesterday. This is my first post but I am committing to being more active in the community. Thanks all!
    It was great meeting and talking with you yesterday. I look forward to the day when all of the Poofa meet ups don't have to involve fighting to keep our civil rights.

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    If it was an older gentleman, I checked out at the gun check with him and we chatted about some carry ammo he uses. I forget the name of it but he said it's expensive and shreds tissue. The cop asked him if he liked his ammo in his spare mag. They were like hollow points but had deep cuts in the ends that branch out on impact for more internal damage.
    pretty certain it was lbaker, he confirmed the tie.
    i wonder if it was some of that all copper expanding petal engineered stuff

i was loaded up with 147grn federal HST.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    It was great meeting and talking with you yesterday. I look forward to the day when all of the Poofa meet ups don't have to involve fighting to keep our civil rights.
    i much rather have to fight for bacon, we could even organize a shooting competiton for the last pieces.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Delaware County)

If it was an older gentleman, I checked out at the gun check with him and we chatted about some carry ammo he uses. I forget the name of it but he said it's expensive and shreds tissue. The cop asked him if he liked his ammo in his spare mag. They were like hollow points but had deep cuts in the ends that branch out on impact for more internal damage.
    Maybe RIP ammo by G2 Research???...expensive...deep, ragged cuts that produce long petals on impact for maximum cavitation...

Nice name. Radically Invasive Projectile. Don't always feed well, depending on firearm.

(Berks County)

Nice to meet all of you! I was the "southpaw VP-9 guy!" :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    nice meeting you.
    and now we know who we are.
    i was in the middle, or i guess as i'm known "the vp9 guy" although not "southpaw vp9 guy"

here's the reason they were allowed to use the hallway.
    https://local21news.com/news/local/a...measures-in-pa

it looks really full and tidy for a close up shot of all 20 of them.

i'm too lazy to dig for each one but this search should narrow it down.
    i hate google but their spiders are quick and the searching is pretty capable as far as narrowing down to last 2 days and etc.
    https://news.google.com/search?q=har...S&ceid=US%3Aen
    i would expect the search to need updated to "within last week" as more articles get added over time. i havent searched yet for the local stations for any short vid clips they took.

fountain people at the end of this video
    https://fox43.com/2019/09/24/governo...up-for-a-vote/
    mixed in this one, yinzer is featured as the screenshot
    https://fox43.com/2019/09/24/house-j...on-for-a-vote/

some of us in here
    https://local21news.com/news/local/d...rns-to-session

that is about it so far, all news from the 24th. 25th must not have fit the narrative as well or they just slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe88XJ View Post
    Nice to meet all of you! I was the "southpaw VP-9 guy!" :-)
    nice meeting you southpaw vp9 guy.

i didn't really check but also didn't notice, do you have the threaded barrel or the long slide model?
    mine is neither.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Look what the Constitutional terrorist group is sharing:

SO.

I was watching the video I took of the cuffing and police action with my wife last night and the gentleman they used in their lying meme above stood out to me in the action.

This man, at that exact moment, was turning to the crowd shouting "MOVE BACK, LET THEM SPEAK". He was sticking up for the fascist scumbags.

Now I'm not saying this to talk down on him at all, don't misunderstand that. It's actually a noble move, one I didn't even take myself. My point is, these lying hags are demonizing a man who was actually trying to help them exercise their First Amendment rights! They're pure evil. They'll ruin a good man publicly for a publicity stunt. They are truly disgusting demons. I hope this image doesn't affect his life, because if those evil women are left to themselves, they'd gladly ruin him for political gain.

If he needs help, I have the evidence.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by MIKIEG View Post
    Maybe RIP ammo by G2 Research???...expensive...deep, ragged cuts that produce long petals on impact for maximum cavitation...

Nice name. Radically Invasive Projectile. Don't always feed well, depending on firearm.

Yes, that's it! It had a three-letter acronym that I should have written down. He said it's too expensive to practice with.

I couldn't believe it, but he was telling the officer it'll rip through vests, thick clothes, etc. The officer smiled thankfully and actually seemed interested in getting some too.

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Yes, that's it! It had a three-letter acronym that I should have written down. He said it's too expensive to practice with.

I couldn't believe it, but he was telling the officer it'll rip through vests, thick clothes, etc. The officer smiled thankfully and actually seemed interested in getting some too.

Well not to get off topic here but....

He is a liar or very very misinformed because that ammo WILL NOT rip through soft armor and has been proven to under perform in just about every way compared to a good duty round except when paying for it at the counter.

It was a huge fad for about one month due to their ridiculous ad campaign until the ballistic videos came out. The base is smaller then a .380 acp once separated from the petals and has about 12" of penetration in organic gel which will translate to less on bodies, and the petals are tiny and go 4" and less in the same gel but they don't take into account bone. Load a 25acp-32acp round with a few BB's and you have redneck G-2 RIP.

Recent level IIIA soft armor test using G2 Rip and others. RIP info at 3:00 and then testing at 7:00, results are no dice.

Did't penetrate old Level II armor either, and the petals did not separate from the base when it was dug out.

Last edited by Hodgie; September 27th, 2019 at 09:18 AM.

NEW GOA MAILER. Goes to entire Senate Judiciary Committee, even Larry-boy Farnese!

https://gunowners.org/paalert9262019/
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Done
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 103 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast