Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default GOA asking for more calls/emails NOW to keep 2A pressure on Trump

GOA asking for more calls/emails NOW to keep pressure on Trump to protect 2A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please send Trump another GOA pre-written EMAIL here: https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl....?promo_id=6880
    Please CALL Trump and tell him to protect our 2A rights and to oppose Red Flag laws here: 202-456-1111
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Alert From Gun Owners of America (GOA)
    :

Anti-gunners refused to even wait for the facts before pouncing on the tragic shooting of six brave police officers in Philadelphia to demand more gun control.

Here’s the truth: The man who shot those police officers was a FELON. He was already “not supposed to” own a weapon in Philadelphia... but he did.

Why? Because criminals do not follow the law -- that’s why they’re criminals.

President Trump has acknowledged that the existing gun control law failed to stop this felon from acquiring a gun.

Now he needs to understand that the Red Flag gun-grab bill he’s considering signing into law will do NOTHING to stop criminals, but will instead ONLY hurt honest and good Americans.

Please add your name to our pre-written letter to help us deluge the White House with warnings not to pass gun control that would erase our Second Amendment rights.

We know we’ve been asking you to send a ton of letters to Washington to stop them from shredding our God-given rights.

That’s because we truly believe that the fate of the Second Amendment rests in your hands.

Unless Washington hears the wrath and fury of the American people, they will succumb to the mindless hysteria of the anti-gun mob.

Our grassroots activists have already sent over 1.5 MILLION LETTERS to stop Sen. Lindsey Graham’s terrifying Red Flag gun control bill. Our goal is to get this number to well over TWO MILLION letters, so we can continue turning up the heat and ensure our rights are protected.

No one can do a better job of protecting our rights than you.

So please, add your name to our pre-written letter to help us flood the White House with warnings not to pass gun control that would erase our Second Amendment rights.

In Liberty,

Erich Pratt
    Senior Vice President
    Gun Owners of America

Please send Trump another GOA pre-written EMAIL here: https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl....?promo_id=6880
    Please CALL Trump and tell him to protect our 2A rights and to oppose Red Flag laws here: 202-456-1111

Last edited by Berncly; August 17th, 2019 at 01:39 PM. Reason: format
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

PickingPA Guest

Default Re: GOA asking for more calls/emails NOW to keep 2A pressure on Trump

Before sending this email, do some editing, as I did. The email claims that the Philadelphia shooter KILLED 6 police officers.

GOA really should check their facts before sending out a pre-filled email for people to sign. It goes to credibility.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Before sending this email, do some editing, as I did. The email claims that the Philadelphia shooter KILLED 6 police officers.

GOA really should check their facts before sending out a pre-filled email for people to sign. It goes to credibility.
    Thanks for letting us know.
    I will send them a note.

(Philadelphia County)

Good call out.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Thanks for letting us know.
    I will send them a note.
    GOA corrected the auto mailer text to Trump.
    Link and text copied below.
    Thanks very much Picking.
    Bern-
    --------------------------------------------------------

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl....?promo_id=6880

Subject: Don’t betray your promises to gun owners: Oppose Red Flag gun-grabs

I understand that Ivanka Trump has been personally calling Republican Senators, urging them to pass Red Flag Gun Confiscation Laws.

I believe it’s time you receive sincere but direct advice from the American people you swore to represent as President.

The recent tragic shooting in Philadelphia in which six brave police officers were shot by a felon -- who, according to the law, was not even supposed to own a gun -- should remind us that laws intended to take guns out of the hands of evil-doers are destined to fail.

Who, then, will these red flag laws hurt?

Americans like me who are honest and follow the law. We could be left defenseless while evil-doers continue to run rampant with whatever weapons they continue to hold onto.

You were elected in 2016 on a promise to protect the Second Amendment. You won thanks to gun owners in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, and Wisconsin who believed you when you promised to protect our God-given rights.

I agree with Gun Owners of America that there is no compromise you can make with the anti-gunners to ever win over their trust, support, or votes. When you give them an inch, they come back for a foot.

We need you to stand strong on your campaign promises and remember the pledge you made to the gun owners who believe that good guys and gals with guns are what keep our society safe.

They -- myself included -- are the ones who will decide the outcome of your election in 2020.

So please oppose Red Flag gun grabs and work to repeal the dangerous gun free zones that disarm law-abiding citizens. Moreover, please support concealed carry reciprocity so that more good people will be armed in self-defense.

(Mifflin County)

I called, 3 min hold , talked to a live person . anyone else ??

(Chester County)

At the point of deleting all these begs for $$$ without even reading them.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    I'm way ahead of you on that one.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Erie County)

Already sent

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    The GOA is a true grassroots organization.
    It fights for our 2A rights with donated money.
    GOA doesn't have a Bloomberg billionaire paying their bills.
    It costs money to fight a political war for our 2A rights.

Every group that sends out requests for action includes an appeal for a donation.
    This is standard practice with any advocacy group, it is not limited to the GOA.
    I get requests for action with included appeals for money from over a dozen different groups, 2A and otherwise.

You are not required to donate money to take the requested political action.
    The political action is always done first, and the request for money comes after.
    Everyone has the option to exit the page without donating any money.

The reason the GOA and others send out appeals for money, is because by being involved we are the only people willing to help.
    90% of gun owners don't even care enough to join the GOA/NRA/FOAC/SAF/etc let alone support the fight to protect their 2A rights.

So yeah, it's annoying, that's how these things are done, just send your 2 minute email, make your 2 minute phone call, and exit the page.
    If I choose to donate extra money to the people fighting for my 2A rights every 10th mailer or so, then their appeals are worthwhile.

They didn't kick you in the nuts, or steal your car, or screw your dog, they just asked for some 2A support so they can protect your rights.
    I don't think it's wrong for them to do so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast