Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Any other places give discounts to EMT's/medics?

So after reading on here, shooting some different kids of pistols with my step dad and step brother.

I really fell in love with a Glock 19 that I shot. Belongs to my step brother so I was able to take it for a few days and go to a range. I really like the Beretta PX 4 storm but no way can i afford that one haha.

Does anyone know of any places around or near Lancaster County that gives discounts to EMT's? Glock said there are four places in our state, but other places might too.

I found a Glock 19 with 9mm - (3) 15" round mags for $439.95 plus tax,and whatever else they charge. To me that's a good deal. From Atlantic Tactical they'll give it to me for the LEO price. However I wouldn't be able to get it around March if I were to get it in January. So just curious if anyone knows other places.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Any other places give discounts to EMT's/medics?

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    So after reading on here, shooting some different kids of pistols with my step dad and step brother.

I really fell in love with a Glock 19 that I shot. Belongs to my step brother so I was able to take it for a few days and go to a range. I really like the Beretta PX 4 storm but no way can i afford that one haha.

Does anyone know of any places around or near Lancaster County that gives discounts to EMT's? Glock said there are four places in our state, but other places might too.

I found a Glock 19 with 9mm - (3) 15" round mags for $439.95 plus tax,and whatever else they charge. To me that's a good deal. From Atlantic Tactical they'll give it to me for the LEO price. However I wouldn't be able to get it around March if I were to get it in January. So just curious if anyone knows other places.
    Call "Classic Firearms inc."(Thur & Fri 1pm - 9pm) (Sat 10am - 4pm)
    717-731-0991 here in Camp Hill....I just heard of this place last week. Pretty sure they do the LEO type discounts. By the way, I just bought my G22C with TLR-1 at Atlantic Tactical 2 weeks ago.
    Last edited by nam6869usmc; October 14th, 2008 at 05:21 PM.
    USMC 0311 - 1811 RVN (Dec 67 - Aug 69) I-Corp DMZ "Leatherneck square"
    ((To All The "November Charlie Foxtrot's" that think they know)) You Are Clueless
    G26-Lasermax, G27, G22C-TLR-1

(Armstrong County)

East Coast Guns in Duncansville
    The original point and click interface was a Colt Peacemaker!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by nam6869usmc View Post
    Call "Classic Firearms inc."(Thur & Fri 1pm - 9pm) (Sat 10am - 4pm)
    717-731-0991 here in Camp Hill....I just heard of this place last week. Pretty sure they do the LEO type discounts. By the way, I just bought my G22C with TLR-1 at Atlantic Tactical 2 weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    East Coast Guns in Duncansville

Thanks! I'll look into both of those places. If they don't A/T though, I'll just go with them and wait the time to get it. One of their customer service people did email me after with the final price. If I were to go into their store and pick it up.

For them my total would be $492.85. So I'll see how what the other places offer.

(Cumberland County)

Thanks! I'll look into both of those places. If they don't A/T though, I'll just go with them and wait the time to get it. One of their customer service people did email me after with the final price. If I were to go into their store and pick it up.

For them my total would be $492.85. So I'll see how what the other places offer.
    Good luck;......
    I feel any "Combat Vet" should be able to get the discount,...that would be a nice benefit to all our Vets...call me a bit 'Out Spoken & Arrogant" if you want..A Big Yep.
    Last edited by nam6869usmc; October 15th, 2008 at 08:14 AM.
    USMC 0311 - 1811 RVN (Dec 67 - Aug 69) I-Corp DMZ "Leatherneck square"
    ((To All The "November Charlie Foxtrot's" that think they know)) You Are Clueless
    G26-Lasermax, G27, G22C-TLR-1

(Armstrong County)

You'll need proof when you visit ........... Just a FYI!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    You'll need proof when you visit ........... Just a FYI!
    Yeah, I always keep my small EMT card with me. So that's all they say they need.

(Armstrong County)

Yeah, I always keep my small EMT card with me. So that's all they say they need.
    Yep! thats it.......

(Lancaster County)

Kinseys's in Mount Joy offers a 10% "hero's" discount. Sadly it doesnt cover guns or ammo. I have however bought mags and cleaning stuff that was on sale, then got the discount on top.

Might not get you any money off a gun, but at least they are trying to give something back.

PS. $439 for a NIB G19 with 3 mags is a good deal. Most places charge around $500 for the same gun with only 2 mags (and mags have recently gone up in price to about $22-25)

(Lancaster County)

I've bought a couple Glocks from them. Great prices and good service.

From my experience, they generally carry the LE calibers instock. (.40 and .45).

You might want to consider one of those calibers. They have better stopping power anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast