Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PickingPA Guest

Default Re: US Representative Chrissy Houlahan, Chester County

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Yeah, they're watching my house but they haven't come in yet.
    Put out a welcome mat for them

(Chester County)

Last week, a campaign volunteer was canvassing my hood for her and Friel-Otten. Thanked her for stopping and told her that I don't support either of their platforms.

Then she asked me "if I would like some literature?"

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Last week, a campaign volunteer was canvassing my hood for her and Friel-Otten. Thanked her for stopping and told her that I don't support either of their platforms.

Then she asked me "if I would like some literature?"
    "Some TP with her face on it would be acceptable".
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! GOTV rally in Phoneyville Saturday afternoon @1700. Missy Houlahan has it as Sunday the 5th but further investigation reveals that she is the one who got it wrong, it's Saturday the 5th in Reeves Park, a public park within the borough of Phoneyville. Anyone interested? I can charge up my bullhorn.

https://twitter.com/HoulahanForPa/st...23746464428032

(Berks County)

2022 In Summary:

Dear Representative Houlahan,

I know that you claim that you have done so much for America and Pennsylvania this last year but I do not share your sentiments. I know that you claimed that you saved the Sikorski plant a few years ago and I also know that under this Biden puppet administration, it shut down. Not a word from you about that though. Wall Street closes the year out with the worst returns in 14 years, mostly due to your policies. Inflation stands in the 8.x% range for the year, the highest since 1981, once again due to your policies and there is no end in sight. You tout low unemployment but with a shortage of workers, there should be no unemployment. Your party's soft on crime policies have turned Philadelphia into a war zone with prominent businesses like Wawa, pulling out due to high crime rates but your solution is to disarm those who don't break the law. Most of the offenders in Philadelphia prove to be repeat offenders, many with RAP sheets pages and decades long, frequently having firearms not to be carried not prosecuted and almost all, beginning at age 18. Laws prevent us from seeing what they did before that. Drug/firearm offenses reduced to drug misdemeanors, released on no-cash bail to continue their life of crime. Evidence on crimes perpetrated by the Biden family mount and you remain mute but you blared about Russian Collusion and the, "Need for transparency", on a daily basis until the evidence came out that that whole charade was nothing more than a Clinton family smoke and mirrors show. You should be embarrassed by that and ashamed of your behavior but you show no remorse. We watch as California turns itself into a strange world of its own, yet you have unwaveringly support Nancy Pelosi's policies that have created that place. We do not want that here.

My home equity loan, used to mount a solar array at my house, has gone from $252/month in January 2022 to $339/month in December of 2022 due to increased interest rates. And that is with a lower principal amount.

Grocery prices this year have risen 13%, a rate higher than the rate of inflation.

The puppet president has drained our strategic petroleum reserves in a traitorous move, the likes of which has never been seen before in this country, yet no call from you for removing him from office. All while fuel and energy prices remain the highest they have ever been in this country and are increasing at alarming rates, with no end in sight.

Our southern border is overrun with a steady, heavy flow of illegal immigrants who bring crime and diseases, unfettered, into our country and are spread throughout the states. We already have a national debt spiraling out of control and now you want us to pay for this? What do you gain from it?

In summary, your performance for 2022 has been a national disaster from one end of it to the other and I honestly believe that you just can't see it. You need to wake up, there is more to representing America than filling out a VA or Medicare form.

Walleye Hunter,
    Your District

I couldn't be so nice. My letter would read: you better have eyes in the back of your head you fucking traitorous ****.
    FJB

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I couldn't be so nice. My letter would read: you better have eyes in the back of your head you fucking traitorous ****.
    You have to be nice to a certain extent and I have seen people be much more eloquent than me.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I would like to buy a "C".
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    I would like to buy a "C".
    Yep.. It was censored.
    FJB

(Berks County)

And Missy Houlahan is holding another town hall meeting at the Colonial Theater in Phoneyville in case anyone wants to get the state of the county address first hand. They have a no weapons policy but at least they're not mandating masks and vaxxes any more. And I see no mention of open questions from the audience.

https://houlahan.house.gov/forms/form/?ID=75

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast