Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: US Representative Chrissy Houlahan, Chester County

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    And Missy Houlahan is holding another town hall meeting at the Colonial Theater in Phoneyville in case anyone wants to get the state of the county address first hand. They have a no weapons policy but at least they're not mandating masks and vaxxes any more. And I see no mention of open questions from the audience.

https://houlahan.house.gov/forms/form/?ID=75
    Preemption needs to be expanded to bar ANY property owner (including private businesses) from banning lawful carry when it becomes a "public venue" for events like this. It's too easy for the elected officials to hide behind "It's their rule, not mine" as they internally laugh with glee.
    Last edited by gnbrotz; January 8th, 2023 at 01:45 PM.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Preemption needs to be expanded to bar ANY property owner (including private businesses) from banning lawful carry when it becomes a "public venue" for events like this. It's too easy for the elected officials to hide behind "It's their rule, not mine" as the internally laugh with glee.
    How will they know, unless they pat down or wand. Screw'em.
    FJB

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Preemption needs to be expanded to bar ANY property owner (including private businesses) from banning lawful carry when it becomes a "public venue" for events like this. It's too easy for the elected officials to hide behind "It's their rule, not mine" as the internally laugh with glee.
    I agree 100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    How will they know, unless they pat down or wand. Screw'em.
    I'll bet that they would only pat down and/or wand one person. I'd be in if a group wanted to go and all were armed but me. What's ironic is that there were no such issues when she and her cohorts held their 'get out the vote' rally at Reeves park. No security, no weapons restrictions, nothing.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

Of course you need a non-Soros backed DA willing to prosecute.....

Official Oppression:
    TITLE 18 CHAPTER 53
    ABUSE OF OFFICE

Sec.
    5301. Official oppression.

Enactment. Chapter 53 was added December 6, 1972, P.L.1482, No.334, effective in six months.
    Cross References. Chapter 53 is referred to in section 5508.3 of Title 53 (Municipalities Generally); section 6017 of Title 64 (Public Authorities and Quasi-Public Corporations).
    § 5301. Official oppression.
    A person acting or purporting to act in an official capacity or taking advantage of such actual or purported capacity commits a misdemeanor of the second degree if, knowing that his conduct is illegal, he:
    (1) subjects another to arrest, detention, search, seizure, mistreatment, dispossession, assessment, lien or other infringement of personal or property rights; or
    (2) denies or impedes another in the exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege, power or immunity.

And Missy Houlahan is holding another town hall meeting at the Colonial Theater in Phoneyville in case anyone wants to get the state of the county address first hand. They have a no weapons policy but at least they're not mandating masks and vaxxes any more. And I see no mention of open questions from the audience.

https://houlahan.house.gov/forms/form/?ID=75

I'll bet that they would only pat down and/or wand one person. I'd be in if a group wanted to go and all were armed but me. What's ironic is that there were no such issues when she and her cohorts held their 'get out the vote' rally at Reeves park. No security, no weapons restrictions, nothing.
    One could always stand in front of the building with signs displaying one's disgust with the current regime and the state of the country

I certainly have no interest in sitting for several hours listening to a Democratic Party circle-jerk if there's no pushback from un-moderated, uncensored questions

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    One could always stand in front of the building with signs displaying one's disgust with the current regime and the state of the country

I certainly have no interest in sitting for several hours listening to a Democratic Party circle-jerk if there's no pushback from un-moderated, uncensored questions
    This is an option. A protest of sorts. I can print out the two pages where she contradicts herself too. One says that the takes live questions from the audience and another lays out how she has minions field the questions that are fed to her. There was a small protest at that location a few months ago when she was there.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post

Shaun porter from maryland. Invite him, he'll put on a good show.
    FJB

(Berks County)

And my honey is holding another town hall meeting in case anyone wants to go. I doubt that she'll be taking any questions at all, she's probably just going to brag about her self proclaimed accomplishments even though she does advertise that she's going to take live questions from the peanut gallery.

One of the best ways I can serve our community is by hearing directly from you! My team and I are committed to being accessible to our entire district and I*m excited to be back in Reading on February 15th to host my 70th Town Hall.

These in-person forums are a great way to connect with all of you about available resources, and help me shape our community*s priorities in Washington D.C. At the town hall, I*ll provide a brief update on my work on community safety, education, and health care * followed by a live question-and-answer session. We are also lucky to be joined by some amazing community leaders as our guest panelists. They will share updates on their work and answer your questions. I hope you join us!

Here are the details for the event:

Who:
    Chrissy Houlahan, PA-06 Congresswoman
    Dr. Susan Looney, President of Reading Area Community College (Moderator)
    Eddie Moran, Mayor of the City of Reading
    Michael Toledo, President & CEO of Centro Hispano
    Anne Fisher, Director of Student Services at Reading School Services
    Dr. Michael Stauffer, Executive Director of Berks County Intermediate Unit

What: Community Resources and Collaboration Town Hall

When: Wednesday, February 15th at 6:00 p.m. - doors open at 5:30 p.m.

Where: Reading Community College's Miller Center for the Arts - 4 N. 2nd St., Reading, PA 19601

(Berks County)

And my honey is holding another town hall meeting in case anyone wants to go. I doubt that she'll be taking any questions at all, she's probably just going to brag about her self proclaimed accomplishments even though she does advertise that she's going to take live questions from the peanut gallery.
    She will probably take a 'Proud to stand with the Biden Administration. Look at the jobs report!' Dem bandwagon.

Yeah, more jobs because some take second jobs to they can buy some eggs.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    She will probably take a 'Proud to stand with the Biden Administration. Look at the jobs report!' Dem bandwagon.

Yeah, more jobs because some take second jobs to they can buy some eggs.
    74,000 of those new jobs are government jobs. I cannot find out how many of the new jobs were created thru government contracts. Probably a significant amount.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345