Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Gun storage similar to Gunsitters? (Poconos region preferably, but can drive furt

Hi There!
    GunSitters now has a facility in East Stroudsburg, PA.
    here is our new site- https://www.poconogunstorage.com/

(Chester County)

Default Re: Gun storage similar to Gunsitters? (Poconos region preferably, but can drive furt

I have no idea if they have a partner in your area, but take a look at https://www.holdmyguns.org/
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

That's probably offtopic guys. But that's the only thread here about gun safes, so I just wanted to know what would you advise. I bought a CZ Shadow 2. That's my first weapon, and now I'm choosing a decent handgun safe for it, found a list here, but have no idea which model is better, comments on amazon seems to be paid, so I thought someone here would share his experience. Not a poster at all, I usually read some threads here

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    rent a storage locker? I know that some areas even have indoor climate controlled storage rooms.
    Not sure what may be in your area
    From the ones I have scene and reports I have taken, I would not recommend a storage locker.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikka1 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Not a frequent poster here, so apologies if that's a wrong spot for such a question.
    Without too much details now, I might end up in a situation where it may be wise not to have firearms at home at least for a while.
    The only place I know of that caters to such situations is Gunsitters (I think they have a location in Easton).

Any similar place for a temporary storage around Poconos/NEPA you heard of?
    Maybe any FFL doing something like this? May be for a month or two depending on how things develop.
    Thanks a lot!
    If it were me I'd sit down with a good lawyer like Gunlawyer and discuss your options for whatever situation you are in that you need to move and store firearms. Adding more problems by violating despicable firearms laws is probably not in your best interest.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Monroe County)

Not all places can take them if it's due to Domestic issues related to PA Act 79.

I'm certified to.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

I had to remove mine for a short period of time. I just rented a small climate controlled storage unit and moved my safe into it.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12