Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Primaries

(Carbon County)

Default Re: 2020 Primaries

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Gabbard gets the nod in that regard but she aint gettin my vote.
    Who is the nameless Chinese guy?
    Andrew Yang, hes for universal income, $1000 a month per family, working people have to pay through taxes.

(Carbon County)

NRA mocks Eric Swalwell over low turnout at his gun control event outside their offices

"No wonder he is polling at 0%."

(a whopping 18 people attended)

Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Eric Swalwell (Calif.) announced a gun control plan outside of the offices of the National Rifle Association, but he faced some ridicule after they tweeted photos of the small size of his audience.

"THIS IS IT!" Swalwell tweeted enthusiastically on Monday. "We're announcing our comprehensive plan to END GUN VIOLENCE!"

The plan includes buybacks of "military-style semiautomatic assault weapons," among other significant restrictions on 2nd Amendment gun ownership rights.

"We're not just here to stand up to the NRA," said Swalwell at the event, "we're here to beat the NRA."

The NRA responded by mocking the media effort for the small number of attendees, which some reports pinned at about eighteen people.

"Look!" tweeted the official NRA account. "All of presidential candidate Swalwell's supporters came out to our headquarters today."

"No wonder he is polling at 0%," they joked, referring to the relatively low support Swalwell has received in polls of 2020 presidential candidates.

Swalwell was criticized and mocked in 2018 when he appeared to warn a gun rights advocate that the federal government could use nuclear weapons against those who resisted gun confiscation, which he later advocated in his plan.

The plan includes buybacks of "military-style semiautomatic assault weapons," among other significant restrictions on 2nd Amendment gun ownership rights.

"We're not just here to stand up to the NRA," said Swalwell at the event, "we're here to beat the NRA."

The NRA responded by mocking the media effort for the small number of attendees, which some reports pinned at about eighteen people.

"Look!" tweeted the official NRA account. "All of presidential candidate Swalwell's supporters came out to our headquarters today."

"No wonder he is polling at 0%," they joked, referring to the relatively low support Swalwell has received in polls of 2020 presidential candidates.

Swalwell was criticized and mocked in 2018 when he appeared to warn a gun rights advocate that the federal government could use nuclear weapons against those who resisted gun confiscation, which he later advocated in his plan.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nra-mo...t%20270%20days
    Last edited by middlefinger; June 18th, 2019 at 08:46 AM.

(Carbon County)

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden says that the way he would deal with Senate Republicans who oppose his agenda is with a “brass knuckle fight,” later adds: “Let’s start a real physical revolution if you’re talking about it”

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...-ryan-saavedra

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden appeared to suggest using violence against Republicans on Monday in response to a question about how he as president would deal with opposition to his agenda in the Senate from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Biden, currently the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination, made the remarks at the Moral Action Congress of the Poor People's Campaign in Washington, D.C.

MSNBC's Joy Reid asked Biden: "How would you get past either a majority Republican Senate in which Mitch McConnell was determined to kill all of these ideas or even a Mitch McConnell in the minority who repeated the consistent filibustering when you were vice president and anything that came from the Obama-Biden administration Mitch McConnell considered dead on arrival?"

"Joy, I know you're one of the ones who thinks it's naive to think we have to work together," Biden responded. "The fact of the matter is if we can't get a consensus, nothing happens except the abuse of power by the executive."

"There are certain things where it just takes a brass knuckle fight," Biden continued, later adding: "Let’s start a real physical revolution if you’re talking about it."
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/48516...aign=Actengage

(Carbon County)

LaRaza Rosie’s Son Julian Castro Wants Federal Control of the Police

Commie Castro, son of LaRaza Rosie, a Reconquista, wants a federal database of police officer shootings so the big, enormous, inefficient government can control it.

“I would like to see a database of officer-involved shootings because we don’t have a database right now,” he said.

“I don’t believe the public should have to rely on the efforts of journalists across the country, although those are noble efforts.
    There should be a comprehensive federal database of officer-involved shootings, of use of excessive force, and also, as I said in that plan, the decertification of police officers.”

“I’m talking about using both the carrot and the stick incentives where there are grant programs, and also legislation to ensure that if one officer witnesses another officer engaging in misconduct, that that officer—the witness—is compelled to actually report that,” he said. “Because too often, those types of things go unreported.”

That is a dangerous step towards a federal police force.

Would the federal government dictate policy under President Castro?

“Well, the way that I approach it is, we will do everything we can under the Constitution to hold police departments and officers accountable,” he said. “And where we need to use incentives [through] our federal grant process, we can use that.”

So, the answer is yes. He wants to control the police from the White House.

Fortunately, he isn’t going to become President.

OPEN BORDERS CASTRO ALSO WANTS TO BREAK UP ICE

According to the Washington Examiner, Presidential candidate Castro claimed Tuesday that the southern border is “as secure as it ever has been,” during his appearance on MSNBC’s ‘Live with Velshi and Ruhle.’

Stephanie Ruhle asked, “If [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] were to be broken up, how would you deal with the millions of undocumented immigrants already here and those who are crossing the border, the thousands who are crossing the border.

“I would make sure that we maintain border security and I believe that our border is as secure as it ever has been. I would ensure that we maintain it,” Castro answered. “But secondly, I would treat people with compassion and common sense, and not with cruelty.”

He would be a horrible President.
    https://www.independentsentinel.com/...of-the-police/

Trump can fill the biggest stadium in the world. And still have leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    I love this !!

(Monroe County)

I will wait till next summer before I concern myself with seeing who has survived the battle of the half wits to get nominated and campaign against Trump. I have reached my entertainment level with almost three years of emotionally unstable, violent prone Democratic voters filling the social media sites and the occasional TV spot. I predict even ore violence and outrageous behaviors as they eat their own while climbing to the top of the manure pile.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    I will wait till next summer before I concern myself with seeing who has survived the battle of the half wits to get nominated and campaign against Trump. I have reached my entertainment level with almost three years of emotionally unstable, violent prone Democratic voters filling the social media sites and the occasional TV spot. I predict even ore violence and outrageous behaviors as they eat their own while climbing to the top of the manure pile.
    I can't hardly wait.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Carbon County)

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast