It’s been three years since I first found out I was prohibited. I had to have the strangest case ever, concerning guns. Personally, I want to thank Governor Wolf, for signing my Pardon, Lt Governor Mike Stack, for his kind and understanding temperament, Atty General, Josh Shapiro who actually smiled at the strange circumstance I got myself into, and the other members of the Pa Pardon Board, who I just can’t remember their names. It took 32 years for my arrest to catch up to me, all the while I bought and owned guns, and had a LTCF from Montgomery County. I am forever grateful, and will never make a mistake like that again in my life. My new home in South Carolina is almost complete, and I just may take up the gentleman sport of quail hunting in the south.
I couldn’t be more grateful for a second chance. Everyone at the state Pardon board was extremely nice, polite, and helpful. I couldn’t ask for more. Thanks to some of the guys on here who I went back and forth with about my issue. Too long to repeat again, but I’m glad I went through the process.
I was totally honest with them in my hearing. I said my crime never did stop me from doing anything in life. I never looked for a job, I was an employer, never an employee. I owned guns, all bought legally, until I found out I was forbidden, 32 years later. What an experience. I’m glad it’s over, and I’m grateful actually I found out. I prefer to be on the right side of the law, not trying to argue it after it’s too late. Thanks,