Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Any current active members at Ontelaunee Rod and Gun in New Tripoli?

Sites are all back up apparently they along with 4 other local gun related sites were all hacked and taken down.

Default Re: Any current active members at Ontelaunee Rod and Gun in New Tripoli?

Sent my check a couple weeks ago but they still haven*t cashed it. I went to the orientation this past Sunday. Hoping to get my membership soon. It*ll be nice to belong to a club that is not all FUDD for once.

Also if people want to try to get full auto days approved, get the word out. Bring it up at the meetings and maybe something can happen

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill990 View Post
    Sent my check a couple weeks ago but they still haven*t cashed it. I went to the orientation this past Sunday. Hoping to get my membership soon. It*ll be nice to belong to a club that is not all FUDD for once.

Also if people want to try to get full auto days approved, get the word out. Bring it up at the meetings and maybe something can happen
    I was there Saturday for the introduction to the shooting sports day they had which was pretty good. I hope to start participating in the defensive shooting competitions they have once a month.

(Berks County)

I attended the one last Sunday as well, I was the guy on the bike. I also belong to Hamburg Rifle & Pistol, but I just moved closer to New Tripoli.

Waiting for my card to arrive.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by azmule View Post
    I attended the one last Sunday as well, I was the guy on the bike. I also belong to Hamburg Rifle & Pistol, but I just moved closer to New Tripoli.

Waiting for my card to arrive.
    I was in squad 2.
    Last edited by Hodgie; June 25th, 2020 at 09:43 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12