Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Knives for Guns?

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and new to guns in general...I am a long time knife enthusiast and when talking knives eventually you end up talking a little guns so I got bit by the gun big big time! Just recently I bought a Glock 17, a Cobra brand derigner, and a marlin model 60 rifle, and I am in the process of gettign ym CCW...and now I want to expand my collection even more, so I propose a trade for anyone interested in high end knives, I have a few I cna part with to trade for a gun/ or guns...folders or fixed blades, I even have a BEAUTIFULL collectible william henry limited edition monarch I can part with for the right gun/guns...I am interested in all kinds of guns and since most of you guys are local we cna do a face to face trade if needed...which makes life simple...So If you are interested in a trade for a nice knife or 2 let me know what ya got and what your interested in, here is a link to my youtube account where I make video reviews on alot of knives...BTW my name is Jeff I am 23 and live in Pike county...

http://www.youtube.com/user/cutlerylover

(to the mods, I hope this general trade thread is ok as I dotn ahve a specific item up for trade? If its not ok please let me know and I will alter it if needed)

Here is my email if your interested:

cutlerylover@hotmail.com
    Last edited by cutlerylover; October 12th, 2008 at 04:41 PM.