Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wts: Ar/ak

Default Wts: AKs FS...updated prices on 8/04

AR15 Like new...I only fired 100 rounds through this rifle. This is a kit from Del Ton...the lower is a Stag Arms and so is the upper. There are only a handful of companies that actually make the uppers and lowers...it's just a different logo the receivers. I have a few AR's, so I am thinking about selling this one.

RRA NM trigger
    Wilson 1x9 barrel
    YHM Phantom brake
    YHM 4 rail
    Tango Down rail covers
    6 position OD green stock
    OD green pistol grip
    Aimpoint clone with mount
    Vertical Grip

Rifle $750OBO...does not include Harris bipod w/ adaptor or red dot...if you want those items...let me know...we can work something out.

EDIT...will throw in 4 used30 round mags and one NIW 30 round mag.
    Last edited by aubie515; August 4th, 2006 at 12:50 PM.

SAR1 unfired...comes with SAW pistol grip, SAW folding stock, AK74 brake with adaptor...the brake is not perminately attached, cleaning kit, sling, 3-30 round mags, sling, scope mount ($40), red dot ($40), and I will throw in 200 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo. $450 OBO

Last edited by aubie515; August 4th, 2006 at 12:52 PM.

WASR-10 hi cap version. Slightly used...I would estimate under 200 rounds fired. This model has a dragunov stock...I actually like it better than the regular stock. Comes with, cleaning kit, 2-30 round mags, sling, AK slant muzzle brake and adaptor...you can remove the MB if you prefer. I will throw in 200 rounds of ammo as well. $325

Edited...updated with prices and with extras.
    Last edited by aubie515; August 4th, 2006 at 01:01 PM.

Bump to the top

(Bucks County)

that AK is wicked! Those things just have that glimmer for me! DAMN.
    you still have it? just curious
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

Yes, Sir...I just bumped it up a couple of hours ago. Need to make room.

(Bucks County)

is there any laws you know about that are specific to the AK family? because i overheard someone saying most indoor ranges will not alow them?
    Drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

There is no law that does not allow you to shoot them indoors per se...it depends on the range. What happens is that rifle calibers velocities are so fast that it shoots right through the steel. When I worked at FrenchCreek, we would not allow any caliber that was faster than 2,000 ft/sec. When I belonged to a gun club that had an indoor range...you were not allowed to shoot any rifle calibers. So, buy one and shoot it...I believe that shooting range in Philly allows rifle calibers...ask Dan or someone that's been there.

(Philadelphia County)

I know for a fact you can shoot AKs at South Philla range.

Aubie, how many ranges do you know that forbid shooting rifles without a bolt-hold open feature?

And am I correct to assume that all AKs dont have Bolt-Hold open features?
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Diego,

I never heard of a range not allowing one to shoot based on the bolt not staying open on the final shot...I suppose it depends on the range. If you have a range that allows rifle calibers, I would guess you are g2g.

Hey, did you see I put up two rifles just for you...haha. The 243 is my ground hog gun and the 308 is just bad a$$.

I believe you can do some mod to have the bolt open...I never really looked into it...I just bought the AK's because they take some abuse and keep on working. I am more of an AR guy versus AK's...but AK's aren't too shabby either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast