Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: VOTE! PA PRIMARY ELECTION TUESDAY *MAY 21, 2019* FOAC 2A VOTER GUIDE

If you don't want to do any homework, at least print off the FOAC guide and go by that.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Default Re: VOTE! PA PRIMARY ELECTION TUESDAY *MAY 21, 2019* FOAC 2A VOTER GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I suspect that the number of lawn signs will significantly outnumber the number of voters.

Honestly, I doubt I'll be voting - I have no idea what I'd be voting for, or who is who.
    The best I could do is vote for the person with the best looking sign along the road.
    Honestly I only voted for four candidates, Elizabeth Warren, the infamous Sheriff Weaknecht and two commissioners. If all you do is vote for Elizabeth Warren you should go out and do that. She is up for Superior court and is strong 2A.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I voted this morning at 7:15 on the way to the Allentown hospital. I voted for our future sheriff the county commissioner and the PA superior court judges. I’ll admit besides the Sheriff I used the FOAC voters guide for all else.

I find it difficult to find good info on these small local elections.

(Clinton County)

With the exception of the judicial slots, all of my FOAC recommendations were no.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Luzerne County)

I was no. 43 about 9:00
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Berks County)

Done voted now # 62

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(York County)

I voted at 10:00 this morning. When I got there, I was immediately approached by two people with pamphlets. The first one said, "If you are a Republican, then cast your vote for Sarah Hammond." Yeah, as if. Then she said to write in her name as mayor since there was no one else running (even though she's our current mayor and a Democrat). The other one was running for sheriff against Keuerleber. When I got in I voted straight FOAC ticket, adding my name as write in for mayor. When in doubt, vote for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix01 View Post
    I voted at 10:00 this morning. When I got there, I was immediately approached by two people with pamphlets. The first one said, "If you are a Republican, then cast your vote for Sarah Hammond." Yeah, as if. Then she said to write in her name as mayor since there was no one else running (even though she's our current mayor and a Democrat). The other one was running for sheriff against Keuerleber. When I got in I voted straight FOAC ticket, adding my name as write in for mayor. When in doubt, vote for yourself.
    I was debating on whether I wanted to vote for the new guy, or Sheriff Keuerleber since he's been in for a while.

I've always had a smooth renewal process with my LTCF in his office and when he was endorsed by FOAC and Tate wasn't recommended, that sealed it for me. Keep up the good work, Sheriff.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; May 21st, 2019 at 01:36 PM.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post

Great minds think alike.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast